Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud bout has been finalized pending IBF approval

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud bout has been finalized pending IBF approval

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Schaefers says a Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud bout has been finalized pending IBF approval on March 9th at the Barclay Center #boxing

B-Hop is way smarter than Cloud. I would pick him to win on points. But age has to catch up to him eventually, and Cloud is young and strong.

Comment

Comment

Interesting....

I was wondering if B-Hop was coming back...

I won't make any predictions, but it will most definitely be an interesting fight....

In many ways....

Comment

winnable fight for Hopkins if he's got anything left. Cloud never reached his promise and looks to be regressing.

Comment

Hopkins is gonna school him and break his own record as oldest man to win a world title. Only thing that will tarnish the victory is the fact that Cloud shouldn't be a champion right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              B-Hop is way smarter than Cloud. I would pick him to win on points. But age has to catch up to him eventually, and Cloud is young and strong.
              Same thing I'm thinking....

Conventional wisdom would say Hopkins wins, but we'll see how he looks....

Comment

Even Hopkins said he didn't think Cloud beat Campillo.

Comment

Mark Ortega ‏@MarkEOrtega
                  The #HopkinsCloud fight will take place March 9 at Barclays Center, making it a three-month stretch where fights will happen there. #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Mark Ortega ‏@MarkEOrtega
                    The #HopkinsCloud fight will take place March 9 at Barclays Center, making it a three-month stretch where fights will happen there. #boxing
                    I'm assuming this will be a stacked card since they are holding it there........

Comment

Working...
                    X