No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looks Drained at Weigh-In For Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    he would rather go through this **** everytime so he could have the size advantage his people know he will get exposed at 140
    This is truth.

Glad to know that they are still fans that see and read between the lines.

Comment

His face looks very sunken-in, but his problem is that he's got that "fat gene" as Bernard Hopkins called it when describing Tito in the lead-up to their 2001 fight. Their natural composition just doesn't let their bodies get super cut-up.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I think Abril might beat him...I have no doubts that Gamboa would have smashed him to pieces. He is so drained, it would only take one or two flush shots to the liver to have him peeing blood.
        Gamboa & Abril set Rios up from the get-go, LOL. Abril is a solid dude & Rios is sleeping on him. Which, in turn might have him sleeping in the ring, LOL. Mark my words, Arum got played. BTW, kidney shots are what make you pee blood....

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
          How can you resist?

According to Abril, if I eat that, I'm more Mexican than Rios

Comment

Did boxingscene purposely put those Rios pics in black and white so he looks like an Auschwitz prisoner?

Comment

Bob Arum should be blamed for this. Rios and his camp have been wanting to move up for a while now and Bob recommended one more fight at 135 with a nutritonist, remind's me of Morales vs Pacquiao 2.

Comment

It looks like the nutritionist is going to get fired.

Comment

I havent seen abril fight but if he is good he has a real chance!
                  Rios didnt look very good in the murray fight

Comment

According to Dan Rafael, he actually weighed in at 139 on his second try!? What the hell?

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
                    Castillo, er, Rios came back and was 139. Official weight goes down 137. He can't win title. That's 2 fights in row he blows weight.
                    Rios has to move up to 140, its clear he can't make this weight. If Rios is drained, i'm wondering if its worth a bet on Abril

Comment

ppl giving rios **** because he stayed at 135 but he only did it for Gamboa!! Not this ******* nobody Abril! Once he's done with Abril, he moves up to where he belongs no way he stays at 135..

I have to wonder tho, after seeing these photos, if Gamboa regrets not fallowing thru with the fight, because RIos looks like Morales looked vs Pacquiao 2

Comment

Working...
                      X