No announcement yet.

Arum: "That's cinco de Mayo and too early"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Pac n Floyd sell over 1 million PPV's with weak promotion, I've noticed they only get promoted hard about 2 weeks. The fight that the entire world has been waiting needs no promotion, just a date. It'll promote itself.
    Yes but you want to maximize sales as much as you could.. right? In any case, the date is the least of their problems... That thing can be decided after the contract has been signed..

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Pac n Floyd sell over 1 million PPV's with weak promotion, I've noticed they only get promoted hard about 2 weeks. The fight that the entire world has been waiting needs no promotion, just a date. It'll promote itself.
      It's 5 damn months. This is a fight that we've all been wating for 2 years now, as soon as it becomes official everyone in the world will be promoting the fight by themselves telling everyone that the mega fight is on. Everyone will know about the damn fight, it doesn't need more hype and super heavy promotion. Make this **** happen already goddamn!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        It's 5 damn months. This is a fight that we've all been wating for 2 years now, as soon as it becomes official everyone in the world will be promoting the fight by themselves telling everyone that the mega fight is on. Everyone will know about the damn fight, it doesn't need more hype and super heavy promotion. Make this **** happen already goddamn!
        HAHAHAHAHA, yeah what he said. 2 words, Social Media, P4P the best way to spread the word, and it's free.

Comment

What the f**k is wrong with May 5, 2012??? Floyd isn't going to jail any longer than a week, everyone knows that. Do you honestly think he'd take a plea deal if he thought there was any chance he'd go to jail for any longer than a week or two???

May is still 5 months away, plenty of time before the fight. Cinco De Mayo would be the best day for the fight to happen, and with good Mexican undercards, it would definitely maximize the profit made for the fight.

Comment

I'm just waiting for someone on these forums to give us one legit reason why May 5th is "too early" for a mayweather / Pacquiao fight. The only thing I've seen is "Whats wrong with June?", which doesn't answer the question.

Comment

I just can't understand making the fight in June, but it can't happen in May.

Comment

Working...
              X