WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!: 5 American Pitbulls chase and attack on Wild Boar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogo_Argentino

Comment

The above videos are funny as ****. They make these animals to be hunting machine when in reality they're little more than toreros.

They're given weakened animals in tame environments to kill and hailed as bad asses "fit to take down mountain lions."

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        The above videos are funny as ****. They make these animals to be hunting machine when in reality they're little more than toreros.

They're given weakened animals in tame environments to kill and hailed as bad asses "fit to take down mountain lions."
        Obviously you don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Obviously you don't know what you are talking about.
          Every video you shown so far is either not 1v1 or not in a natural environment. Let's see one of those, huh?

Comment

dam the 2 big dawgs swooped in for the kill. i wanna see the full vid! i hate dog fighting but i dont mind seeing hunting dogs killin luau pigs.

i want a dogo argentino! knowin i wont be able to see my pup my ex took, i need to move on from my pit!

Comment

1 on 1 a large male boar would beat any dog out there. But 5 on 1, what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                dam the 2 big dawgs swooped in for the kill. i wanna see the full vid! i hate dog fighting but i dont mind seeing hunting dogs killin luau pigs.

i want a dogo argentino! knowin i wont be able to see my pup my ex took, i need to move on from my pit!
                Here is some in training against a beast of a boar.. Russian boars have been documented to occasionally take out tigers.

If you are interested in a breeder here is a guy in cali who ships that breeds working dogos.. You can see pictures on his website.. If you want a dogo you can dog show, it is a fault to have the black marking but for a working dog it don't make a difference.... His dogs are bred to work. Expect to pay anywhere from 1k for a pet quality to 3,500 on a good one.. These are rare breeds that are priced to keep it from ending up in the ghettos and are very rare breed. check out the little patterdale terrier grabbing the boar in the leg,

http://californiacatchers.com/
                Last edited by Alibata; 07-29-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Was that a chihuahua at the end?

Comment

5 on 1?

Thanks for proving something you total idiot. btw i didn't watch the video and you need to get a life saddo

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      Was that a chihuahua at the end?
                      That was a patterdale terrier... those suckers are the smallest game dogs out there.. I have one of those. Super hyper dogs that are down for anything... The website http://californiacatchers.com/ breeds them too as well as dogos.

Comment

Working...
                      X