No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Latimore: Hey K9, Don't Forget I'm Your Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Latimore: Hey K9, Don't Forget I'm Your Mandatory

Former title challenger Deandre Latimore was in the building when Cornelius "K9" Bundrage retained his IBF junior middleweight strap with a unanimous decision victory over Sechew Powell at The Family Arena in St. Charles, MO. Latimore wanted to congratulate Bundrage and also remind him that he is mandatory challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully k9 doesnt keep the belt hostage.Try to get a fight with cintron,
    vanes,canelo,angulo.If not,Just fight latimore then.

Comment

Wasn´t the fight with Powell the mandatory defense? Powell got the decision over Latimore in an eliminator. so how did Latimore become the mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
        Wasn´t the fight with Powell the mandatory defense? Powell got the decision over Latimore in an eliminator. so how did Latimore become the mandatory?
        Exactly what i was thinking. How the hell is he mandatory? Guess being with Don King helps. He lost to Powell in an eliminator then he fought twice with opponents with a record of 11-19, and 17-6. I seriously hope IBF doesn't force this scrap. There's guys like Angulo, Vanes, Cintron who deserve a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
          Exactly what i was thinking. How the hell is he mandatory? Guess being with Don King helps. He lost to Powell in an eliminator then he fought twice with opponents with a record of 11-19, and 17-6. I seriously hope IBF doesn't force this scrap. There's guys like Angulo, Vanes, Cintron who deserve a title fight.
          IBF= I Black Fighter

Comment

Working...
          X