Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Shock, Abraham KO's Ward, Or Rhodes KO's Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Arthur because Ward has the proper tools to disarm him.

Canelo is in a fight with a guy who has been bigger can pop a bit and he likes to go to war, now he could easily win like that but that does bring the risk of getting caught and considering he is green who knows if he can handle it

Comment

Wards a ring ranked p4p top 10 fighter. AA is 1-2 in his last 3 and all were poor showings IMO. He's really not suppose to trouble ward at all. Canelo's is still unproven and fighting a guy who could possibly give him trouble. Id be much more shocked if Ward gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        AA beating Ward by any means would surprise me, AA isn't really a world class fighter while Canelo is still kind of green and will be fighting a tough contender.
        Arthur Abraham is absolutely a world class fighter, he has been a champion but just can't get it done against the top guys at 168. To degrade a former champ as not being world class is really unfair.

Comment

neither would surprise me. I dont favor Abe over Ward whatsoever, and Ive been putting down Abraham forever but...that man can ****ing punch, and change a fight with one shot unlike almost anyone else in boxing currently. If Ward gets careless and starts lunging in, its possible Abe hits him. thats all he needs.

Rhodes will be something Alvarez has never seen before. I wouldnt be shocked if he takes him into an area he isnt used to and is able to stop him, although I dont think I favor Rhodes over Alvarez either...but who knows with all the upsets lately.

Comment

Working...
          X