Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people forget Mayweather fought DLH at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    I see your point...but when was the last time DLH was the WW Champ and when was the last time he actually showed up for the fight at 147 on fight-night?
    he does not have a point. here he is trying to discredit mays win over hatton because hatton is a jr welterweight. dude forgot that hatton won the wba ww belt a year earlier. then he counters sayn dlh was a former ww champ 10 years ago? wtf does that have to do with my statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
      lol. you do know that hatton had just won the welterweight championship a year before he fought mayweather right? you do know that de la hoya had not even made the welter weight limit in 7 years before he fought pacquia....right?
      And I also know that DLH hadn't won a meaningful fight in nearly a decade prior to fighting Floyd.

We can do this all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Oh I forgot to give you red karma, that also happens in pacmania. Thanks for reminding me.
        red karma? i dont see any thing red on my rectangular space.
        Last edited by Equinox; 11-18-2009, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          And I also know that DLH hadn't won a meaningful fight in nearly a decade prior to fighting Floyd.

We can do this all night.
          we can do this all night?

your ****ing weird dude. there is no ending with a person like you. i see you arguing all the time and people have meaningful arguments right in front of your face but you disregard them and keep blabbing. the poster who started this thread was trying to make an argument for mayweather fighting a better version of de la hoya and stating it was an accomplishment because he was the JR MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION. pac beat a dead de la hoya for what championship? i was backing all this up because it seems pretty reasonable to me. but its like you like arguing and make something out of nothing to do so. go be a lawyer or something.

Comment

we can do this all night?

your ****ing weird dude. there is no ending with a person like you. i see you arguing all the time and people have meaningful arguments right in front of your face but you disregard them and keep blabbing. the poster who started this thread was trying to make an argument for mayweather fighting a better version of de la hoya and stating it was an accomplishment because he was the JR MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION. pac beat a dead de la hoya for what championship? i was backing all this up because it seems pretty reasonable to me. but its like you like arguing and make something out of nothing to do so. go be a lawyer or something.
            if this is weird, why do you even reply? What was JMM's best win at 147 btw?

Comment

if this is weird, why do you even reply? What was JMM's best win at 147 btw?
              lol. see there it goes again. unless i have short term memory, i dont remember ever using the jmm win as a boost in ATG rankings or some ****.

Comment

lol. see there it goes again. unless i have short term memory, i dont remember ever using the jmm win as a boost in ATG rankings or some ****.
                but we're comparing similar opponents are we not? btw, can you find any post from me where I discredit Floyd's win over DLH or where I claim that Pacquiao's win over DLH was more impressive?

Comment

i agree with the title, Mayweather is bigger than Pacquiao.

So if Mayweather asks JMM to come up in weight at 145, so why not Pacquiao.

I think Pacquiao will get revenge for JMM.

Comment

can you find any post from me where I discredit Floyd's win over DLH or where I claim that Pacquiao's win over DLH was more impressive?
                    i will gladly...

here you are trying to cut credit off floyds win over DLH:
                    here you are trying to give pacs win over DLH some credit:
                    You do know that DLH was former WW champ right?

Comment

i will gladly...

here you are trying to cut credit off floyds win over DLH:

here you are trying to give pacs win over DLH some credit:
                      explain how what i said wasn't accurate. i know to discredit Floyd's win over DLH is pretty much discrediting Pac's win over DLH. After all, how could Pac's win be better than Floyd if Floyd's wasn't valid? nice try.

Comment

Working...
                      X