Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How soon till Mexicans start dominating MMA???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's doubtful mexicans can dominate mma.

mexicans and mexican-americans are not big into wrestling , brazilian-jiu-jitsu/judo or muay thai.

boxing has very limited use in mma.

Comment

They don't even dominate boxing anymore (a sport that is part of their blood). What makes you think they will dominate a sport that is not in there blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        it's doubtful mexicans can dominate mma.

mexicans and mexican-americans are not big into wrestling , brazilian-jiu-jitsu/judo or muay thai.

boxing has very limited use in mma.
        That's wrong. Lots of mexican people love wrestling. Especially WWE and Lucha Libre.

Comment

Mexicans will never kick ass in MMA cause they're old school machos who would think that MMA is about two ***ots rolling with each other on the ground(which is not true). At best, they would think it's glorified pro-wrestling(Mexico has good pro wrestling).

Plus Jiu Jitsu is too expensive, you have to bring Brazilian masters who are expensive as hell. If MMA is brought in Mexico and if Mexicans like it, i think they should kick ass, especially in the small weight classes. Those Japanese like Shinichi Kojima or others are the most overrated athletes i've ever saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
            That's wrong. Lots of mexican people love wrestling. Especially WWE and Lucha Libre.
            REAL wrestling dumbass.

Comment

REAL wrestling dumbass.
              Real wrestling came from fake wrestling dumbass.

Comment

REAL wrestling dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                  Miguel Angel Torres baby, that boy is off the chain.

The Diaz brothers, we had Tito Ortiz, Diego Sanchez and Brock Lesnar

tito ortiz isn't mexican i believe. but u have a point they are warriors

Comment

Just wait. I say in 4 years they will be at least dominating the lighter divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      tito ortiz isn't mexican i believe. but u have a point they are warriors
                      Tito was half mexican, half american

Comment

Working...
                      X