No announcement yet.

manny u proved me wrong....BUT, you will get clipped sooner or later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
    am stating my opinion if ya dnt like it a dnt give a fck....hatton looked to be stronger than manny and as i said i got proved wrong...floyd is a whole different kettle of fish n deep down all you pacman fans know tht manny wont walk through mayweather
    Don't get emotional just yet... I know you are just stating your opinion and I respect that, I'm stating my opinion too.

Isn't May 2, 2009 a great day for boxing? a legend was born, and PBF came back to boxing.

I gave Hatton a 50/50 chance to win, I'm still in shock right now... and not only that... history was made... a fighter finally won 4 lineal titles in different weight divisions, and another 6 time champ in different divisions like DLH.

Even Sugar Ray Leonard said that it's something rare, It will take quite a while for someone to do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
      Very good post.
      What happened to your ricky man? Told you he'll get ktfo. But i was wrong i said 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankster View Post
        What happened to your ricky man? Told you he'll get ktfo. But i was wrong i said 6 rounds.
        "If he dies, he dies." - Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Mr boat buyer wins and so do the top WW's if Pac goes for it. Props to him for havin the balls to want it wit those guys tho.

Comment

am stating my opinion if ya dnt like it a dnt give a fck....hatton looked to be stronger than manny and as i said i got proved wrong...floyd is a whole different kettle of fish n deep down all you pacman fans know tht manny wont walk through mayweather
            I'm a Pac fan but i know and i believe Pac will bring the fight to Floyd.. If you still doubt that Pac couldn't beat Floyd you better will cu'z in the end of the day you will only get embarrass.

Comment

@allyboyjnr - have a sportmanship, in sports, losing is part of the game. just learn to accept your lost, let go of your hatred, be a man enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                "If he dies, he dies." - Manny Pacquiao
                I was watching the fight with some friends who happens to be doctors. They thought hatton died instantly after the left hook. Damn that was one of the hardest punch i've ever seen, pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankster View Post
                  I have accepted I was wrong many times, and given Manny 100% credit for an impressive performance. I bought into the Hatton hype and underestimated Manny. No need to rub it in, mate. Be humble..

Comment

manny proved me wrong against hatton as i seen it as a ricky win via tko tho hatton landed 1 significant punch wether u pacman fans choose to believe u seen it....manny gt clipped n his legs went for a second or 2.....floyd will eat n **** him
                    Homie you sound like and angry Floyd fan taht was hoping Hatton would do Mayweather's dirty work for him. This way Floyd could have come back against JMM beat him decisvely and then rematched Hatton and fought against a fighter he already beat. This way everyone would say PACMAN had trouble with JMM Mayweather beat him easily. PACMAN lost decison to HAtton and Floyd beat him two times. Floyd is GOD....P4P Champ...Well unfortunately the little PACMONSTER left hatton with a whole in the right side of his face where that left hand landed and he is looking to land a few of those against your boy if Floyd is man enough to get in there with him. But Floyd will probably ask for a ridiculous amount of $$$$$ claiming that he is the real draw and he should get 20mil or some crazy number and that PACMAN needs him. This will prompt Arum to match Cotto and PACMAN rather then the fight everyone really wants to see...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
                      Homie you sound like and angry Floyd fan taht was hoping Hatton would do Mayweather's dirty work for him. This way Floyd could have come back against JMM beat him decisvely and then rematched Hatton and fought against a fighter he already beat. This way everyone would say PACMAN had trouble with JMM Mayweather beat him easily. PACMAN lost decison to HAtton and Floyd beat him two times. Floyd is GOD....P4P Champ...Well unfortunately the little PACMONSTER left hatton with a whole in the right side of his face where that left hand landed and he is looking to land a few of those against your boy if Floyd is man enough to get in there with him. But Floyd will probably ask for a ridiculous amount of $$$$$ claiming that he is the real draw and he should get 20mil or some crazy number and that PACMAN needs him. This will prompt Arum to match Cotto and PACMAN rather then the fight everyone really wants to see...Lefty
                      Cotto-Pacquiao? at what weight?

at 140lbs Cotto needs to chop off one of his arms.

Will it be at 147?

Comment

Working...
                      X