Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would ODH vs Trinidad II outsell ODH vs Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would ODH vs Trinidad II outsell ODH vs Hatton?

I think the history between the two and the fact that Tito is a more exciting fighter than Hatton and at this point probably has more left in the tank than Hatton, Tito vs Oscar II would do more buys that ODH vs Hatton.

probably, the name says enuff

Comment

seriouisly who wants to see either of these **** fights??? might as well bring on holyfild tyson 3 while your at it..or golota-bowe-3

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        seriouisly who wants to see either of these **** fights??? might as well bring on holyfild tyson 3 while your at it..or golota-bowe-3
        Ha ha aha. I know where your coming from, but the die hard fans of each, especially the ones who thought there guy won and still think there guy would win; those people would want to see Tito vs Oscar. I'm a Trinidad fan and he fought harder and stronger than most fighters. I would definately get the ppv.

Comment

I wouldn't pay to see Oscar-Hatton. But, I would pay to see Tito-Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I wouldn't pay to see Oscar-Hatton. But, I would pay to see Tito-Oscar...
            Exactly, it should happen. This would be a fight that doesn't mean anything to boxing, but it would mean everything to the two men, there storied rivalry and there two largest fan bases (at one time) in boxing. Alot of people would get up for this fight.

Comment

Working...
            X