• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Shame he got dominated that Round.
    Punch at the end by Maidana stole it imo

Comment

• Gotta give the round to the guy that did the most damage, scored the more meaningful shots. Maidana won that round.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
          Punch at the end by Maidana stole it imo

Good joke guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Gotta give the round to the guy that did the most damage, scored the more meaningful shots. Maidana won that round.
            Keep them coming.

That was one of the most dominant rounds for Floyd in the whole fight.

Comment

• Floyd would lose to Cotto under roach.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Good joke guys.
                They're alts who keep getting banned... lol

Comment

• Why are there no gifs of Maidana's punches or sequences in this fight???

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Floyd told everyone he made it interesting last time and that he wouldn't do it again. Why is everyone crying about him boxing this time rather than making it exciting by standing right in front of him? lol

Are people REALLY that mad they had been proven wrong? lol

I couldn't give any round to Maidana other than round 4 and almost gave him round 12. However Floyd did more even when he coasted that round to an easy-ish win.

Comment

• Thought it was interesting that Breadman Edwards scored the fight 7-5 for Floyd. Stephen Edwards is one of the best boxing brains anywhere and his score is the only one I've seen that was that close. He said he thought Marcos did well again. He used the 115-112 judge, with the point deduction, as proof that he wasn't crazy. He even went as far as too say he wanted to see it a third time.

I think pretty much Golovkin is the only guy on here who has said Maidana did well. I was too frustrated with the reffing to score it as I watched it.

Interestingly enough he supported Kenny Bayless's job of the fight(which I thought gave us about 1/3 of a great fight.) He said that Bayless was definitely factoring in the animal aggression of Chino and was looking to break them early as part of his gameplan for reffing the fight. And then he sorta reversed his previous position on Tony Weeks' job for the first fight(which I thought was one of the best reffed fights of the year. In that fight, fighters could attempt to communicate with the ref, and vice versa, without the
                      action stopping. He now says that Weeks did a poor job that night.)

His commentary sorta echoes Teddy Atlas' and Manny's who were both critical of Floyd's fight. Hard to trust a lot of commentators out there; I'm more inclined to trust crazy-ass Floyd Fans, and NSBers in general, than Showtime commentators, HBO color guys, Kevin Iole or whoever. So many bought men.

Comment

Working...
                      X