Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken on the riskier fights in their career; Manny or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think pac or floyd fought risky fights

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      it may be pac, but pac by far??? only if u hold floyd to higher standards. i mean how the hell was a shot magarito a risk??? how do u say oscar was a risk for manny then dont say mosely was a isk for floyd? how do u say bradley was a risk for manny but hatton wasnt a risk for floyd. finally how the hell was morales 2 a risk??? if that fight was a risk then thats pathetic.
      Very true on all parts.

Comment

pac by far , not debatable or close to close...

Comment

Not to mention Floyd fights them at the end of there career when there passed there best! Strategically timing when to fight opponents.

Pretty sure he fought Zab coming of a loss to 10 loss journeyman Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Who do you think has had the riskier fights BigDunn?
            Edit: ignore me, i just saw your reply in the poll
            I voted about the same. The name of the opponent is not a good way to measure risk. Risk is probably best measured by whose the favorite going in IMO.

SO in the fights I asked Maniac about, Morales 2, Jmm 2 and 4, bradley, mArgs, and cotto manny was the clear betting favorite. So if floyd fights someone and he is a 4-1 favorite and manny fights someone and is a 4-1 favorite, regardless of what the opponents name is, then in terms of risk they are fighting even fights.

Of course Maniac310 at least gave reasons for his answer. Answers like, its manny and it isn't close gives no meausre of how the poster is defining risk.

Comment

Pacquiao and it's not debatable!

Comment

:AOR: And gee....they got him P4P#1....Politics! Poli"tricks" as Lennox Lewis once said!

Comment

Originally posted by big dunn View Post
                  i voted about the same. The name of the opponent is not a good way to measure risk. Risk is probably best measured by whose the favorite going in imo.

So in the fights i asked maniac about, morales 2, jmm 2 and 4, bradley, margs, and cotto manny was the clear betting favorite. So if floyd fights someone and he is a 4-1 favorite and manny fights someone and is a 4-1 favorite, regardless of what the opponents name is, then in terms of risk they are fighting even fights.

Of course maniac310 at least gave reasons for his answer. Answers like, its manny and it isn't close gives no meausre of how the poster is defining risk.
                  :aor: -

Comment

There really are no riskier fights. Going into every fight, was there a time that I thought that this fighter could cause Floyd or Pac problems? I came up with Chico-Floyd. I also thought that Torrecampo would give Pacquiao problems way back when also. Um yeah lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      :AOR: lmfao...these poor guys think floyd fought risky fights.....omg thats funny!
                      Burner ©, dan_cov, MrClutch85, PeterinMI, The904star, tlove104
                      and these poor souls think it was the same :AOR: lmfao...
                      Big Dunn, Cutthroat, FeFist, Marvellous1, TGD

This is the definition of, "In a class all by themselves" :AOR: !!!!!

inmagine Floyd fighting risky fights!!!!
                      If manny and floyd fight opponents that are both 4-1 underdogs, which fight is riskier?

It doesn't matter what the name of the opponent is, that doesn't factor into calculating risk. Now if manny fights a 2-1 underdog and floyd fights a 3-1 underdog, well the risk would lean toward manny.

What are you using to calculate risk?

Comment

Working...
                      X