Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley WOULD BEAT Miguel Cotto RIGHT NOW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I can't see him out boxing Bradley or getting the better of Bradley in the pocket. Then you consider Bradley's conditioning and I got to go with Tim here. Bradley's strong enough to stay in there and a good enough puncher to make Cotto cautious of that right hand.
    Yea see I think he can outbox Bradley. And I think Bradley would be put off by Cotto's power.

He's never fought someone who punches like Cotto. Holt is a big one punch guy but he doesn't land consistently like Cotto does. The jab would give Timmy fits too.

Comment

At 147 probably, but cotto's comfortable weight is 154. If bradley went to that weight then cotto would be to seasoned and experienced. Bradley has been in with two credable opponents and doesnt even deserve to be matched with the likes of Cotto, Pacman, Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
        Nah, he wouldn't. Cotto's too big at 154. If he had to drain himself for 147 maybe, but definitely not at a higher weight. Bradley is a very good boxer, but I doubt he could keep Cotto at bay all night. He'd get to him and Bradley is suspect to flash knockdowns (and Miguel can dish them out, Jab vs Clottey...).
        Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
        At 147 probably, but cotto's comfortable weight is 154. If bradley went to that weight then cotto would be to seasoned and experienced. Bradley has been in with two credable opponents and doesnt even deserve to be matched with the likes of Cotto, Pacman, Mayweather.
        weight does not matter. cotto was already a small welter to begin with. the only reason he moved up to 154 is because he's too fu kking lazy to make weight.

A lot of old school trainers and analysts have complained about this. Boxers of today are fighting out of division because they are too damn lazy to make weight.

weight does not matter when its just one or two divisions including the juniors. The better fighter always wins.

This version of cotto would get outboxed and out hustled by a very hungry and aggressive young fighter like bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Yea see I think he can outbox Bradley. And I think Bradley would be put off by Cotto's power.

He's never fought someone who punches like Cotto. Holt is a big one punch guy but he doesn't land consistently like Cotto does. The jab would give Timmy fits too.
          Getting put down twice against Holt didn't put him off at all, and again Holt can hit. I do understand that Cotto is alot more accurate, and unlike Holt doesn't check out of fights, but Bradley's defense, durability, toughness is good enough to where he can stay in there. Also boxing ain't gonna work for Miguel here, Bradley's ability to cut off the ring, quicker feet won't allow him to have success in that, when Miguel gets the punches moving I see Tim dippin' low, getting under his punches and working the body.

Comment

Bradley beats Cotto at 147 Maybe right now because Cotto can't make the weight no more. But at 154 Cotto beats him. In Cotto's prime at 147 there is no way Bradley beats Cotto at 147 in his prime the guy that beat Mosley no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Getting put down twice against Holt didn't put him off at all, and again Holt can hit. I do understand that Cotto is alot more accurate, and unlike Holt doesn't check out of fights, but Bradley's defense, durability, toughness is good enough to where he can stay in there. Also boxing ain't gonna work for Miguel here, Bradley's ability to cut off the ring, quicker feet won't allow him to have success in that, when Miguel gets the punches moving I see Tim dippin' low, getting under his punches and working the body.
              Cotto can box moving forward which I think is what he would do. And Cotto's pretty good himself at cutting off a ring.

Yea he really gathered himself against Holt but he'd be under a sustained attack against Cotto, it's totally different than getting caught with one or two big shots.

It's an interesting fight, that's for sure. A lot of different ways I could see it going.

Comment

Comment

Let me make this clear, no version of Bradley beats any version of Cotto.

Besides stamina Cotto>>>>>>>>>Bradley in every way, shape or form.

Cotto is bigger, stronger, biger puncher, way better timming, way better jab, is a better technician, fights as good or better on the inside,ect,ect,ect.

The statement is beyond ******ed!! I give JMM a better chance at that than Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Let me make this clear, no version of Bradley beats any version of Cotto.

Besides stamina Cotto>>>>>>>>>Bradley in every way, shape or form.

Cotto is bigger, stronger, biger puncher, way better timming, way better jab, is a better technician, fights as good or better on the inside,ect,ect,ect.

The statement is beyond ******ed!! I give JMM a better chance at that than Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                      weight does not matter. cotto was already a small welter to begin with. the only reason he moved up to 154 is because he's too fu kking lazy to make weight.

A lot of old school trainers and analysts have complained about this. Boxers of today are fighting out of division because they are too damn lazy to make weight.

weight does not matter when its just one or two divisions including the juniors. The better fighter always wins.

This version of cotto would get outboxed and out hustled by a very hungry and aggressive young fighter like bradley.
                      Weight does not matter , only an idiot would say that , Pac DUCKS Cotto because of weight , why the fuk do you think Pac has CWs , because it dont matter GTFOH .

At 154 Cotto would walk through Tim , this aint a drained Cotto at 145 who Pac said how strong he was for the first 1/2 , when you listen to what Pac said of Cotto at 145 no wonder he refused to fight him the first time at 147 and it answers why he would rather Tim at 147 now than his first choice Cotto at 154 , read between the lines and its easy to see that weight means a lot .

Comment

Working...
                      X