Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did Manny fire Vision Quest after they told him Arum was messing him over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did Manny fire Vision Quest after they told him Arum was messing him over?

Now he has tax issues in 2 different countries and from what i hear is damn near bankrupt......I hate to see this happen to anyone period but the writing was on the wall and the people he hired even told him this...yet he fires them and ends up getting sued by them....Arum hired Konz personally to help him ****over Manny it seems and no one in Mannys personal circle is smart enough to do anything about it....this is sad as ****

Dude is too loyal to Arum. Konsz knows he's screwing him, but instead he just joined in. Pac should have listened to Roach back in 2006-2007 and signed with GBP.

Manny will finally wake up and clean house and GBP is gonna be there.

Comment

Pac grew up dirt poor with no education. He is clearly naive and gullible that can be easily manipulated. Add the fact that he is too humble and thinks everything happens because of God's will. He is the perfect guy to get tricked by reptiles like Arum and Koncz. I love Pacman but this is just the truth.

Arum and Koncz actually were the ones that pushed Vision Quest to be fired and pac probably didn't have a say in it. He is following tyson's foot steps. Such a shame.

Comment

What I posted in another thread:

Originally posted by Heru View Post
        What gets me is this... After VisionQwest finds these discrepancies and suspicious activity going on and communicate their findings to you (confirming your suspicions no less), how does Koncz and Arum not only convince Pacquiao of there being no foul play, but to also fire and not pay VisionQwest for their services as well?

C'mon Manny...

I mean... They probably eased Manny's suspicions by giving him access to his paperwork and going over it with him, but... He didn't understand that **** and they told him whatever they wanted anyway.

When a manager and promoter are in cahoots, a fighter is easily swindled. This is similar to what Don and Carl King were doing.

Before this news had been reported, I had an inkling that Koncz and Arum were financially taking advantage of Manny. Forget about all the shady details uncovered by VisionQwest... You can never trust a rat face and it doesn't get any more rat face than Koncz...

One of the unreported consequences (and the reason I had my inkling) of this issue is Arum under-reported Pacquiao's earnings. My suspicion came about because of the low purse figured reported to the NSAC and the Top Rank/Golden Boy settlement agreement (with Top Rank being obligated to give Golden Boy a certain % of Manny's purse). After the dust settles and all the information comes to light, GBP will realize by how much money they were underpaid and will sue accordingly. This is just the beginning...

Comment

Another amazing larry thread.

Comment

this thread is un -exceptable..

Comment

Manny dropped out in the 3rd grade. He doesn't know what he's getting into. He's surrounded by blood sucking leeches that have been stealing from him but not looking out for him.

Comment

It's really sad. Now Pacquiao will be forced to fight into his 40's like Shane Mosley is now. No way can Pacquiao retire now in 2 or 3 years like he most likely planned to.

Comment

i also blame mannys close friends & family...........instead of informing manny to break away from konz & arum they turned arum himself into a demi god.............

Comment

manny fired visionquest because they make it harder for him to hide his earnings.

pacquiao is a full time dirty politician now.

Comment

Working...
                    X