No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Jabs Hearn and Burns, Talks BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Jabs Hearn and Burns, Talks BoxNation

Whilst Eddie Hearn is worrying about how many followers he has on Twitter, I've been busy making matches and cutting deals to deliver the most coveted domestic and International fights to BoxNation, the Channel of Champions. Reports of my imminent demise, it appears, were again a tad premature. Last week BoxNation announced they will broadcast Amir Khan's next fight.

On 27th April, BoxNation will broadcast his return to a British ring after a two year hiatus, when he squares off with Mexico's Julio Diaz over 12 rounds at Sheffield's Motorpoint Arena. After arranging Amir to avenge his Olympic final loss to Cuban great Mario Kindelan in his home city of Bolton, he signed pro forms with me in the summer of 2005.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Classic bile from the most odious little sunt in boxing! Remember this Easter weekend that when all is said and done, we all die and how you are remembered its what defines you. He will be remembered for being a hypocritical, sharky shyster. Oh...and the Sun is a toilet rag read by idiots. #slowHandClap

Comment

As a Boxnation subscriber, im pissed theyve dropped Garcia-Khan in favour of Khan-Diaz. It's supposed to be the 'Channel of Champions'. Amir is a mug - an arrogant, destestable little git who is just biding time till he gets knocked out again. Julio Diaz is assuredly past his prime. Judah-Garcia was by far the more interesting fight.

Of course, given it's a British channel, it probably makes more financial sense to show Khan - it will bag some subscribers, which is the bottom line for BN. I'm just pissed because I've got a feeling Garcia-Judah will turn out to be a great fight. I'll be praying Julio Diaz checks Khan's chin anyway!

Comment

This guy is just a miserable kunt, I love how he claims Burns turn down Broner and Vasquez AFTER burns left him, he did the same ***** with Hatton, Naz and Joe calzaghe, people who doesn't know him would actually believe this Kunt.

Comment

An odious little creep.

Comment

I love how every frank warren thread theres alway of bunch of haters!!!

You sad people forget to realise that is without boxnation we would be on ours laptops in the early hours of the morning trying to find a stream for fights like rios vs alverado!!

Frank warren has done more for televised boxing then all the other uk promoters put together and hes right about burns, from unification fight to a noboby!!!!

Also hearns first big fight he gets its back to sky boxoffice!!!! Haye vs chisora was bigger fight and i could of easily been ppv!!
            Last edited by StillAlive2k; 03-30-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Boxnation is the bees knees...

Skysports is now terrible as far as boxing is concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post

You sad people forget to realise that is without boxnation we would be on ours laptops in the early hours of the morning trying to find a stream for fights like rios vs alverado!!

Frank warren has done more for televised boxing then all the other uk promoters put together and hes right about burns, from unification fight to a noboby!!!!

Also hearns first big fight he gets its back to sky boxoffice!!!! Haye vs chisora was bigger fight and i could of easily been ppv!!
                streams are easy enough to find! Get off his nuts....he is a wart. Has done more for the pockets of his lawyers than boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post

Is that you Frank?
                  There are two sides to the coin that is Frank Warren, he has set up some of the UK's great fights but has also overprotected and stagnated the careers of many of his fighters. He is an arrogant prick but I think Boxnation is great for boxing fans.

Ricky Burns has to fight his mandatory, you can't have a unification if you have no title.

Kessler vs Froch would not have happened unless it was on ppv with the amount of money the fighters are getting.

Comment

I'd subscribe to BoxNation if they had the original HBO or Showtime commentators, instead of the garbage they currently use.

This is simply the only reason why i would literally rather sit and watch it on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                    X