Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Ward Will Fight Me, He Has Nowhere To Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point in a rematch, Everyone knows two things

1) Ward would win

2) Froch has the balls to get in there and fight him again knowing he'd lose

So yeah, not required at all imo

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I would ordinarily agree but listen to Froch speak in his interviews. Unlike most other fighters he talks about his belt like it means something, he talks about wanting to break into the top 10 pound for pound rankings, his dream of fighting at the City Ground and being remembered as a legend.

IMO this is a fighter more concerned with recognition and respect than money.
      A lot of fighters say that but at the end of the day they fight for checks first, legacy second. Nothing wrong with that, it's their job after all.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      "Probably bull****ting"

Give it up. You're done. Warren shows the written offers in an interview. If Froch was "chasing the dough", he'd be fighting Cleverly right now. That's the cold hard truth.

Stop pathetically and shamelessly trying to criticise one of the only fighters in the sport that actually fights for legacy before money.
      So Frank Warren, one of the biggest crooks in the sport, shows a piece of paper in an interview and it's enough for you to believe him? Unless Froch himself or his promoter confirms that offer I'm not gonna believe this scumbag. He's the british Don King, screwed so many fighters that one of them tried to kill him.

Comment

Froch is a good interview...... I have nothing but respect for the man

Comment

Working...
        X