Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andre ward being protected by being fed weak American fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
    All I can say is WOW! WOW! Are you really that dumb? Is reading difficult for you? Is following along tough? It's like you are responding to something totally different than what is posted.
    Following what you are saying is indeed tough as a ****** would make more sense

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
      Seriously? what a joke Kessler has to come over and face him too, i mean ****ing hell i thought he was champion after all, they will probably try and steal the win from him too. Is it because he is the USA last hope he is being fed past it or bum fighters who run all night long?

I know you Americans find it hard to count but one of your fighters will still make the 2nd stage no matter what! no need to cheat like this. Seriously Ward will probably finish 2nd because of this crap and face Froch who he has the possiblity to outbox without getting KTFO. Which means he has a high chance of the final from this fixed draw he has

COMPLETE disgrace
      He has been build up, cant talk of ducking when he has so few fights. The right question is; has he had enough semi-soft opponents before facing Kessler.
      It's a brave move he has made.
      those in th tourney has balls. end of.
      Last edited by FreshOutOfHell; 10-20-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Seriously? what a joke Kessler has to come over and face him too, i mean ****ing hell i thought he was champion after all, they will probably try and steal the win from him too. Is it because he is the USA last hope he is being fed past it or bum fighters who run all night long?

I know you Americans find it hard to count but one of your fighters will still make the 2nd stage no matter what! no need to cheat like this. Seriously Ward will probably finish 2nd because of this crap and face Froch who he has the possiblity to outbox without getting KTFO. Which means he has a high chance of the final from this fixed draw he has

COMPLETE disgrace
        Complete disgrace? GTFOH, dont blame Ward, his promoter got the gift of gab and can makle deals happen, be mad at Goosen...

As for protected, are you fukin crazy? Ward faced Miranda who, if i remember correctly Kessler wanted no part of.....
        And besides, if you look at it in a larger perspective, since you are so enraptured with kessler....then think if Kessler wins by dominating decision or tko, then he gets more viewers/fans from america (where everyone wants to fight)

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        wards next fight is kessler-the best and most accomplish smw in the world-end of discussion...so how is he being protected??

^^^^^^^^^^^
        Co-Sign Larry...

Comment

Miranda was a ballsy fight for him, as was entering this tournament. Then he gets perhaps the toughest draw of the tourney right off the bat, who cares if he has home court?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            and how can you complain about ward fighting kessler in amercia after that bull**** win froch got saturday???
            snootz is the biggest fukn idiot on this site

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Complete disgrace? GTFOH, dont blame Ward, his promoter got the gift of gab and can makle deals happen, be mad at Goosen...

As for protected, are you fukin crazy? Ward faced Miranda who, if i remember correctly Kessler wanted no part of.....
              And besides, if you look at it in a larger perspective, since you are so enraptured with kessler....then think if Kessler wins by dominating decision or tko, then he gets more viewers/fans from america (where everyone wants to fight)

Miranda lol yeah didn't he get KTFO in 4 or something By AA?

Im on about the tournament tho not his past anyway like DC **** fan keeps going about for some reason. He has Taylor (who is ****ing done), Dirrel who is a pretty **** prospect and Kessler at HOME (Kessler is the champ) i can quite easily see them robbing Kessler.

Meanwhile this probably means Ward ends up facing Froch who is ****e and can easily be outboxed on route to the final what a joke..

He also gets to fight at home in all his first 3 fights what a joke this guy is totally unproven

Comment

Miranda lol yeah didn't he get KTFO in 4 or something By AA?

Im on about the tournament tho not his past anyway like DC **** fan keeps going about for some reason. He has Taylor (who is ****ing done), Dirrel who is a pretty **** prospect and Kessler at HOME (Kessler is the champ) i can quite easily see them robbing Kessler.

Meanwhile this probably means Ward ends up facing Froch who is ****e and can easily be outboxed on route to the final what a joke..

He also gets to fight at home in all his first 3 fights what a joke this guy is totally unproven

You're reaching son.

Comment

Kessler is the champ end off should not be in America

Abraham/Froch or Taylor/Dirrel?? tell me which is harder

1 former champ who is a beast and big puncher

A champ with a big punch

or the Past it Taylor and a bum Prospect who runs and hugs 24/7??
                  were you not the one who was just defending UFC/MMA yet you're complaining about clinching now in a fight where Dirrell beat Froch handily and was robbed?

www.sherdog.com now hit the bricks.

Comment

again, having any sort of conversation with snootz will only make you dumber!

Comment

He in Super 6. Hardly bein protected.

Comment

Working...
                      X