Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst style match up against Khan is Maidana. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst style match up against Khan is Maidana. Do you agree?

Or anybody who is a slugger and quite offensive come-forward type fighters at this point. His amateurish mistakes seem to appear in this case. Khan boxes much better against boxers who are more stationary. Boxers like Maidana like to catch you in the ring and i was quite surprised how Maidana was able to keep pressure on Khan

Khan would have had an easier time with Alexander, simply because he's a much more stationary fighter.

Bradley I am entirely unsure.

Do you agree?

Btw I am no expert or claiming to be, just want peoples knowledge on this for those who have been around long enough or anyone with input.

Ofcourse...

Giving a decent "boxer" someone that brawls and doesn't really try to brawl..

But you really can't sweat it because not every "boxer" is going to be as talented as Khan.
    I respect his style of fighting more because the sport is called BOXING, not BAR fighting all night hoping for a luck shot.

Comment

Nope, for Khan the worst match up would be a fast, heavy handed counterpuncher. Preferably someone of his size or close to his size.

Comment

styles make fights. pressure fighter style is a tough match up for a boxer style like khan.

bradley and alexander are easier for khan.

Comment

I agree which is what I said earlier, a pressure fighter who is heavy handed is his worst type of style to fight

mark my words khan will easily beat bradley or alexander

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Nope, for Khan the worst match up would be a fast, heavy handed counterpuncher. Preferably someone of his size or close to his size.

Comment

Working...
            X