Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: Canelo Won't Be Able To Land, Lara Will Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout: Canelo Won't Be Able To Land, Lara Will Beat Him

According to Austin Trout's crystal ball, Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12KOs) will defeat Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (43-1-1, 31KOs) in their July 12 PPV showdown in Las Vegas. A former WBA junior middleweight titleholder, Trout is the only man to have fought both Lara and Alvarez.

"Lara is the better boxer," Trout said, in between mingling with fans at a local Savarese Boxing Promotions card at the Houston Athletic Fencing Center. "Canelo may be strong but I don't think he'll be able to land on Lara. I've got Lara by unanimous decision."
    [Click Here To Read More]

If el Perro can hit Lara. Saul will be able to hit him too. Good one trout.

Comment

Warrrr Lara

Comment

Go home Trout

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          So? Even if he lands a few punches...Canelo isn't a hard hitter or agressive

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
            I feel the same , and Angulo faced both fighters why would the author say Trout is the only man to face both? I want to hear Angulo's thoughts - i feel Canelo learned from the Mayweather fight. Trout did not pressure Lara nor did he try to land on the body... Trout fought the wrong fight with both men.

Comment

In this interview Angulo doesn't necessarily say Lara will win but says he is the better fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGAg-Rqvyak

Comment

It does make me feel better about Lara's chances that Trout picks him to win. He knows what he saw and felt in the ring versus both. It really doesn't matter all that much how great a fighter Austin is. Tough to argue with a first-hand account from a pro.

Comment

Gonna be some butthurt people after this fight. Someone's bandwagon is gonna grow by leaps and bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by datastream View Post
                    In this interview Angulo doesn't necessarily say Lara will win but says he is the better fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGAg-Rqvyak
                    And that's after Perro got mauled by Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X