No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Laughing at how back when this was posted in 2010 nobody gave a ****, now all of a sudden people bumped this thread like it is breaking news
    I know, lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Personally as a boxing Fan... i wish that trash like him didnt rep the sport of Boxing. It gets enough black eye's as it is with corrupt commissions judges and promoters. Adding in people who have the mentality to brutally punch an old lady (being a Boxer) in the face and stealing her hard earned money is not good for Boxing. Or any sport for that matter. It wasn't like he stole a bag of chips because he was hungry. He punched a old woman...in her face. So it does have something to do with Boxing.
      I agree. When in most cases as fans we should focus on

enjoying a fighter in the ring and understanding mistakes happen

outside it, there is the proposition and fact that

Broner is representing a human being and if he punched

an old lady in the face then he is scum of the earth.

We all have or had grandmas

Would a fight fan be ok if this guy punched your grandma out

as long as u enjoy how he fights in the ring?

Anyone who gives broner a pass is in the same category as him.

If this is all true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I know, lmfao!
        Why'd you bump this old ass thread? SMDH......

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          I agree. When in most cases as fans we should focus on

enjoying a fighter in the ring and understanding mistakes happen

outside it, there is the proposition and fact that

Broner is representing a human being and if he punched

an old lady in the face then he is scum of the earth.

We all have or had grandmas

Would a fight fan be ok if this guy punched your grandma out

as long as u enjoy how he fights in the ring?

Anyone who gives broner a pass is in the same category as him.

If this is all true.

Great post. I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

• If he did I hope he goes down.

If he didn't then I hope he concentrates on his boxing.

Comment

• Broner probably sucker punched the old lady or one of his boys did and he grabbed the bag and ran, reason he got away with it is power golden boy got him a good attorney the old lady probably had a public defender and no cash, this is pretty popular now with the urban youth remember the old black man that guy sucker punched by those teens and they laughed and filmed it? For them its a game they have no more compassion.

Broner even bragged to Elie Sekbach that he loved to rob and steal and hotwire cars and mug, when Elie asked him what would be doing if he wasn't boxing? Broner said something like he would steal his camera and his boys were laughing cause they know he is a mugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Broner probably sucker punched the old lady or one of his boys did and he grabbed the bag and ran, reason he got away with it is power golden boy got him a good attorney the old lady probably had a public defender and no cash, this is pretty popular now with the urban youth remember the old black man that guy sucker punched by those teens and they laughed and filmed it? For them its a game they have no more compassion.

Broner even bragged to Elie Sekbach that he loved to rob and steal and hotwire cars and mug, when Elie asked him what would be doing if he wasn't boxing? Broner said something like he would steal his camera and his boys were laughing cause they know he is a mugger.
                I skimmed through this video. I didn't find the remarks about hotwiring cars and such, but at 4:00 Broner makes the remark about stealing Seckbach's camera. Seems like a nice kid....

Comment

• Nothing new

He already robbed Ponce De Leon...

Comment

• Time for some justice to be served out to this purse snatching P.O.S saturday night

Comment

• If Broner is guilty, he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X