Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer hoping once again Klitschko loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer hoping once again Klitschko loses?

Dude predicts Povetkin beats Wlad Klitschko. Didn't Dwyer ALWAYS pick Wlad to lose in the last years? I don't know but I remember he said Tony Thompson will beat him, furthermore he said Antonio Tarver and Bernard Hopkins would beat Wlad.
    Dwyer the ultimate Klitschko hater? The biggest troll of them all?

If you throw enough darts then you'll eventually hit the bullseye.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      If you throw enough darts then you'll eventually hit the bullseye.
      I think he predicted Wlad to lose at least 10 times...
      If he would be right now he would indeed look like a genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        I think he predicted Wlad to lose at least 10 times...
        If he would be right now he would indeed look like a genius...

I know he picked Thompson both times & fairly sure he picked Haye. Wonder if he picked Pianeta or Wach or a Mormeck lol

Comment

^^^^

Both wrong he said the Haye/Wlad and TT/Wlad fights were "50-50" fights. Apart from those two fights he hasn't picked anyone else to beat Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
            ^^^^

Both wrong he said the Haye/Wlad and TT/Wlad fights were "50-50" fights. Apart from those two fights he hasn't picked anyone else to beat Wlad.
            I am pretty sure he predicted Thompson to beat Wlad. Furthermore he picked Tarver and Hopkins to beat him also in a fantasy matchup.

Comment

He did not pick anyone to straigh up beat Wlad, he choses guys who have a chance and go with Wlad by ko as well. If Povetkin can get inside and the judges wont let Wlad lean on him this fight may be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
                He did not pick anyone to straigh up beat Wlad, he choses guys who have a chance and go with Wlad by ko as well. If Povetkin can get inside and the judges wont let Wlad lean on him this fight may be interesting.
                but that means his main bet is on the other guy. Then he bets some more money on Wlad by KO to not lose that much in case the main bet won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  Dude predicts Povetkin beats Wlad Klitschko. Didn't Dwyer ALWAYS pick Wlad to lose in the last years? I don't know but I remember he said Tony Thompson will beat him, furthermore he said Antonio Tarver and Bernard Hopkins would beat Wlad.
                  Dwyer the ultimate Klitschko hater? The biggest troll of them all?
                  When did that vid come up? has it hit Utube yet? I usually catch his vids and didn't see that one, of course I did not check today yet.

If he did make that prediction that is funny. I love his stuff but sometimes he does teeter on the edge of ridicule. i think he makes a classic mistake of confusing what is possible with what is probable. but he does cover his ass on the spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    When did that vid come up? has it hit Utube yet? I usually catch his vids and didn't see that one, of course I did not check today yet.

If he did make that prediction that is funny. I love his stuff but sometimes he does teeter on the edge of ridicule. i think he makes a classic mistake of confusing what is possible with what is probable. but he does cover his ass on the spreads.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIJuV2sFMU

Comment

Working...
                    X