No announcement yet.

Powerful “Last Letter” To Bush And Cheney From Dying Iraq War Vet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    I feel like we may have the same father I agree with you all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
      When someone signs up to join an army, they should know their jobs is not to question but to fight in whatever war they are told to. Why complain about a war they don't believe in when they signed up knowing that they had no choice in the matter?
      The man joined up after 9 11 like many others who were patriotic. Like many his intentions were pure if naive. These are young guys who know little about life where they see things in black and white and are gullible enough to believe that the US Government has the people's best interest at heart. They don;t have the wisdom to realize they are being used that comes later after they have been screwed by the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        The man joined up after 9 11 like many others who were patriotic. Like many his intentions were pure if naive. These are young guys who know little about life where they see things in black and white and are gullible enough to believe that the US Government has the people's best interest at heart. They don;t have the wisdom to realize they are being used that comes later after they have been screwed by the system.

Unfortunately they have to learn the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
          When someone signs up to join an army, they should know their jobs is not to question but to fight in whatever war they are told to. Why complain about a war they don't believe in when they signed up knowing that they had no choice in the matter?

thats a fuking ignorant thing to say man , how can you say that when 1000's have died BELIEVING they were doing the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            heartbreaking to read that , so many lives wasted for ones profit is disgraceful
            it wasn't really for profit.

it was for strategic reasons.

20,30,40 years from now when china is a superpower you'll see why.

Comment

thats a fuking ignorant thing to say man , how can you say that when 1000's have died BELIEVING they were doing the right thing
              they were serving their country. they were doing the right thing.

Comment

The difference is, this guy doesn't believe in the war that he fought in.

Now he is complaining about it.

I'm sure when you sign up to the army, the forms don't ask you what kind of wars you want to fight in.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                  if only they were wise like you.

Comment

Honestly i agree with Gumbie.

One of my best friends joined the army at 16 and was fighting in Afghanistan at 18. Needless to say he's ****ed in the head now.

War is bull**** end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Honestly i agree with Gumbie.

One of my best friends joined the army at 16 and was fighting in Afghanistan at 18. Needless to say he's ****ed in the head now.

War is bull**** end of story.
                      Freedom is not free bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X