Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Reveals: I Believe Dereck is Autistic

Dereck Chisora's trainer Don Charles believes the British public will grow to love a fighter whose erratic behaviour he suspects can be partly explained by autism.

Upton Park will provide the setting for a domestic showdown mired in controversy when Chisora meets former world heavyweight champion David Haye on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I work with kids with Autism and everyone (even you and me) are on the spectrum. Chisora doesn't have any classic signs of Autism, and he wouldn't have been able to get to this level if he had any major aspects of autism.

But he does have classic sign of being a douche but much less than Haye.

Comment

Most likely a variant of ADHD.

Comment

Please excuse my ignorance, but this article is absolutely hilarious to me. Any way, I hope this fight lives up to the hype. THese 2 are talking big CHIT!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Most likely a variant of ADHD.
          Now that could definitely be frustrating. I coach pee wee football and the kids with ADHD makes things very intersesting to say the least.

Comment

So Don Charles is basically admitting to attacking a mentally ******ed person. He likes to make excuses for Chisora but what's his excuse?

Comment

I agree about the ADHD part but he might be bi-polar which would better explain his behavior.

Comment

So he blames Wlad for the Fury loss?

Comment

stuff like this, as another poster noted, is a human construct

there is no needle that you stick into somebody's head that tells you if they are autistic
                  you look at the behavior and compare it to what is believed to be normal. if it's far enough away from normal and crosses the threshold of what is deemed to be autistic then he's considered a part of the autistic spectrum.

the important aspect, then, is the line being drawn, and not the behavior of the individual.

chisora clearly has a screw loose. his brain doesnt work the way a normal human being's brain works, and that is evident through his behavior.

Comment

He is very artistic.. He paints beautifully.

Comment

Working...
                    X