Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland Says Canelo Will Need 'A lot More' To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland has a puncher's chance against Canelo but that's about it. Canelo is better in every other conceivable way. Plus, Kirkland gets his bell rung often. As much as I hate to say it Canelo would KO him.

Comment

Canelo is a A fighter. Kirland is C+. In other words, Canelo wins!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Kirkland is a beast and Canelo has been fed a lot of soft touches lately if the fight happens it will be his first true test against a top legit 154 pounder
        How is Mosley a soft touch? Was he a soft touch when he almost dropped Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          This to me is an even fight do to Kirkland chin, Canelo hasn't fought a guy with a pulse just yet and JK has it for sure, it will be a good test for young Canelo and will legitimized his belt in the process if he wins, fraud will take this kid to school and Cotto too, Kirkland and then Lara and if he wins, Fraud...
          I don't care what anyone says, Mosley had more than a pulse in that fight. He came to do damage and was destroyed legitimately worse than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            Kirkland has a puncher's chance against Canelo but that's about it. Canelo is better in every other conceivable way. Plus, Kirkland gets his bell rung often. As much as I hate to say it Canelo would KO him.
            And he has prove this against who? The last time I check you are better when you fight better opponents, who he has fought that give him thet edge? Oh I forgot, another gift...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              I don't care what anyone says, Mosley had more than a pulse in that fight. He came to do damage and was destroyed legitimately worse than ever.
              Mosley is an old man that could not pull the trigger and couldn't get out of the way of punches, he was fighting at his worse weight and didn't have any pop behind his shots, if you call that a pulse then you will be surprised when he face Kirkland or Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                How is Mosley a soft touch? Was he a soft touch when he almost dropped Mayweather?
                When was that? And after the second round he hasn't done $h1t to headline any event, still he fought Pacroid and now Canelo, those mofos are recycling old fighters and feeding them to the cash cows, that's all...

Comment

Canelo is still unproven. He's a strong guy with a big punch, and a questionable chin.

Kirkland is no great fighter. And if Canelo is half as good as a few are saying on here, he'd waste Kirkland easily.

But I do feel this is gonna be more competitive than some are thinking. Canelo likes to fight in spurts and at his own pace.... Kirkland you have to figure will FORCE a fast pace with alot of punches being thrown... You have to wonder about Canelo if he cannot get Kirkland outta there within the first 4 rounds.... How does he deal with a guy forcing him to fight hard for 3 min. of each round???

I wouldn't be so fast to count Kirkland out. He's flawed as hell. But the guy is durable, has excellent stamina, power, and an amazing ability to recover.

Comment

Mosley is an old man that could not pull the trigger and couldn't get out of the way of punches, he was fighting at his worse weight and didn't have any pop behind his shots, if you call that a pulse then you will be surprised when he face Kirkland or Lara...
                    Nah man, Mosley was always a threat. (Margarito fight) He had pop at that weight and was in the Canelo fight as much as he could be. He was just beaten to the punch by a hungrier and younger guy with skills. He wasn't outclassed that bad by anyone prior except maybe Pacquiao.

Comment

When was that? And after the second round he hasn't done $h1t to headline any event, still he fought Pacroid and now Canelo, those mofos are recycling old fighters and feeding them to the cash cows, that's all...
                      So when Mayweather fought him and he almost knocked Money down, he was a threat but when Canalo and Pac fought him he wasn't? Is that what you are saying?

Comment

Working...
                      X