No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    and here i thought it was just a radiation burn.
    Better start watching yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Better start watching yourself
      i have natural sun screen, hair.

Comment

• False.........

Comment

• True.........

Comment

• i was going to make this thread today, was gonna get a new moisturiser

weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              True.........
              Jokin Sull you're a friend, just try and leave off my dad

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                I'll look all this stuff up later today, thanks.

Any site you would recommend me to buy from? I've never looked into these kind of things and not sure what store in the mall I would go look in.
                You can get Vichy at Walgreens Emzzy, if you want to buy on line, I will send you a PM with a link to all of the products you need to clear your skin

Comment

• I occasionally use Vaseline around my nose if it gets dry. But apart from that I don't do much else. A good diet is the most important thing I think.

Comment

• I shave, use a face scrub, and put a little moisturiser on during the summer, other than that, no.

The best thing for skin is daily exercise, fruit, and water. If you need a daily face regime, you probably aren't doing the things I listed prior.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                      I occasionally use Vaseline around my nose if it gets dry. But apart from that I don't do much else. A good diet is the most important thing I think.
                      Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      I shave, use a face scrub, and put a little moisturiser on during the summer, other than that, no.

The best thing for skin is daily exercise, fruit, and water. If you need a daily face regime, you probably aren't doing the things I listed prior.
                      While a good diet, water, exercise are vital to your overall health, there is more involved when caring for your skin.

Environment, weather, even going to the gym can have adverse effects on your skin. Did you know people shed a layer of skin about every 28 days. That changes with age, regardless of your lifestyle. Also, you can eat extremely healthy, but that doesn't restore collagen to your skin.

And of course being sun smart is a HUGE part of skin care. That has nothing to do with diet.
                      Last edited by Bossy; 04-03-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X