No announcement yet.

JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    But, lets not question anyone else who might be juicing And, act like if we're great fans, true fans.
    Oh come on man. You keep saying things like "nobody cares", and contradict yourself by saying "only Floyd dickriders care". Which is it?

And it's not only Pacman I have a problem with. Shane Mosley, RJJ, SRL, THEY ALL SHOULD HAVE A CLOUD OF DOUBT HELD OVER THEIR HEAD.

CRUD, HOLYFIELD TOO! Toney, anyone who has been suspected of cheating, or has been CAUGHT cheating, should always have to prove themselves.

Pacquiao has the platform to do this, but repeatedly refuses to do so.

Now tell me: Why do you think that is?

Comment

• And for the record: I am for more stringent testing by EVERY commission responsible for sanctioning ANY professional fight.

CASE CLOSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by trevaris View Post
        That last post should tell you that pac fans don't even know about anything lol ariza is a known cheater smh
        This lie has long been disproved but *****s keep recycling it in the hope that people who don't know any better will believe it and join their bandwagon of PED-wishers.

Comment

• Furthermore, I feel that almost all commission's testing is a joke! (Victor Conte himself will tell you this much.) In particular, the NSAC's testing procedures! They're almost as bad as MLB circa 2001, FOR GOD'S SAKES.

Get real man.

We need more stringent testing from Pacquiao all the way on down the scrub fighting at the local gym.

This is a combat sport we're talking about here: Athlete's life's are in jeopardy.

Now I'm not going to defend my stance any further.

If you don't get it from my posts here, and above, I have no time to argue with you.

You think I have an agenda, and that's fine.

You know why? Because I DO HAVE AN AGENDA.

And you know what that agenda is? To rid this sport (that I love) of cheaters like Pacquiao, Mosley, Toney, Jones (although he only did test positive he bought over the counter at a GNC) and any other fraudulent athlete making big bucks BY CHEATING.

END OF STORY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
            Trevor Graham is banned from coaching any Olympians...He has been brought in by team Pac on numerous occasions
            Not this again!

Can you give us any link to any credible source that can show that Pac even knows who Graham is, let alone consulted him? Since when has Pac been a track-and-field athlete?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Oh come on man. You keep saying things like "nobody cares", and contradict yourself by saying "only Floyd dickriders care". Which is it?

And it's not only Pacman I have a problem with. Shane Mosley, RJJ, SRL, THEY ALL SHOULD HAVE A CLOUD OF DOUBT HELD OVER THEIR HEAD.

CRUD, HOLYFIELD TOO! Toney, anyone who has been suspected of cheating, or has been CAUGHT cheating, should always have to prove themselves.

Pacquiao has the platform to do this, but repeatedly refuses to do so.

Now tell me: Why do you think that is?
              I didn't contradict myself at all. I said they only care about Pac because they're Floyd dickriders only a small percentage truly cares. After that no one gives a ****...Floyd dickriders who are in every single Pac PED threads have yet to questions such man as Andre Ward on why AA request was a road block that didn't get done. Especially after being so adamant of loving the idea. Didn't Froch also request it? What happen after this? Why no one questions it? Because, no on truly cares. Only reason they question(as if he's the only elite fighter doing it) is because they have a horse in this race. If it was any other horse asking those all these threads wouldn't really exist.

To answer your question...Because, he's doping now what? He's the only one juicing? No. Is he the only elite P4P level fighter juicing? No. Is he the only boxing star juicing? Probably not. Is he winning and all his success is all because of his juicing? No. Does he get benefits from juicing of course? Why not question other elite P4P fighters? He's not the only one with a clout.

I don't mind anyone questioning the man...Question him all day long. But, don't ignore the suspicion of other fighters. Don't act like he's the only one. Because, as long as you do it proves that you don't really care about this just care cuz' dickriding your fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                Furthermore, I feel that almost all commission's testing is a joke! (Victor Conte himself will tell you this much.) In particular, the NSAC's testing procedures! They're almost as bad as MLB circa 2001, FOR GOD'S SAKES.

Get real man.

We need more stringent testing from Pacquiao all the way on down the scrub fighting at the local gym.

This is a combat sport we're talking about here: Athlete's life's are in jeopardy.

Now I'm not going to defend my stance any further.

If you don't get it from my posts here, and above, I have no time to argue with you.

You think I have an agenda, and that's fine.

You know why? Because I DO HAVE AN AGENDA.

And you know what that agenda is? To rid this sport (that I love) of cheaters like Pacquiao, Mosley, Toney, Jones (although he only did test positive he bought over the counter at a GNC) and any other fraudulent athlete making big bucks BY CHEATING.

END OF STORY.
                Victor Conte thinks the testing that you want Pac to take is a joke as well....So your point?

Of course the state commission tests are a joke of course blood testing is a better test...But, don't give me this Conte said crap...Unless you going to take everything he says as gospel when it comes to this.

My point is not about the testing...Is about start questioning other fighters if you truly have an agenda of cleaning up the sport that you supposedly love. Question the shit out of Pac by all means. But, do the same to other elite P4P level fighters.

LOL @ the bold...No it wasn't over the counter shit that he got busted for. Lets not be stupid or make excuses because we might be a fan of the fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                  Roach has admitted to having a "don't ask don't tell" policy regarding PED abuse at Wild Card...but saying he supplied them is wrong.

Ariza has an affiliation with Trevor Graham and has brought him in as a consultant for Pacquiao's regimen on numerous occasions...the Trevor Graham who is currently serving a lifelong suspension from training olympic athletes due to knowingly doping many athletes.

I don't know what the deal is, but often times where there's smoke there's fire.
                  The only consultants that Ariza works with are UCLA nutritionist Teri Tom and dietician Aundrea Macias. The smoke is purely up in your ass.

Comment

I don't mind anyone questioning the man...Question him all day long. But, don't ignore the suspicion of other fighters.
                    Of course not. There's a ton of people who I suspect. I mean, it's unfair to assume maybe, just maybe Grampa Hopkins might just be on something? Or what about Sergio Martinez?

I think it's VERY prevalent in the sport. Victor Conte himself suspects something like 75-80% of boxers are on something. Now personally, I think that number might be a little high, but I certainly would not doubt if it were true either.

I'm against cheating in any way, shape, or form when it comes to boxing.

Whether it's loading up the gloves, ped's, or anything else.

I mean, if Mike Tyson gets a 1st round KO over Golota overruled due to a positive marijuana test...........don't you think we should be looking more into more stringent PED testing?

I mean, how is marijuana going to help a fighter win a fight? HAHAHA.

These double standards the commissions have are unreal.

And I think it's because they have their hand in the pie as well.

I would not be AT ALL surprised if these people were taking money from various camps to overlook positive drug tests. In particular, where one Bob Arum is involved.

Comment

LOL @ the bold...No it wasn't over the counter shit that he got busted for. Lets not be stupid or make excuses because we might be a fan of the fighter.
                      That's the story I've always heard. And I've seen a document supposedly issued by the commission that backed this claim up. (Both him and his opponent got caught using this "ripped fuel" substance, IIRC.)

But hey, what do I know? Care to enlighten me oh wise one?

Comment

Working...
                      X