Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney-Denis Lebedev in Play For November 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I have to see Toney under 200 with my own eyes to believe it. James Toney is my height and last time I seen him he had weigh more than 20 pounds on me (I weight 180)
    meet me at a catchweight....lets say 177...and I'll spank you!!! ...j/k

Toney is gonna be halfway dead after making it down to 200....whatvevr is left is gonna get killed in the ring....Toney into the check cashing bizz...dude aint serious about the fight game no more....he be talking mad **** about dudes who puttin' in work atm just to stay relevant lol......personally, I love me some James Toney...dude is a legend and funny cat as well.....but I'm just calling a spade a spade....Toney will get outworked and then come up with some crazy **** to say afterwards...mark my words

Comment

Toney near 200...he can't make 230...if for some chance he drops thew eight how much does he leave in the gym...you don't drop that kind of poundage and @ his be not be affected...he's broke and needs a name fight...

Comment

Toney needs an Apollo type ending so we can just never hear from him again...he's so annoying and sucks!! Back In his day yea he was good but now he just runs his mouth...he looks like an overweight jadakiss

Comment

if lebedev wins he'll be p4p number 1

Roy Jones Jr and James Toney in back to back wins?

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

thats crazy

lebedev is a great fighter.

Comment

People act like Toney is shot to pieces,he is not prime but better then most of the Cw division still.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              People act like Toney is shot to pieces,he is not prime but better then most of the Cw division still.
              I bet you all my points that there is no way Toney will weight under 200 for the rest of his life.

He is too busy being a volunteer Secret Shopper at Burger King for that to happen.

Comment

Has nobody else here seen the recent video of Toney? He's dropped a huge amount of weight.

Comment

Toney's at least 10 years past his prime -- has no credibility at this point -- will get destroyed against anyone real

Comment

"Every great fighter has one good performance left in him." I said this with Roy Jones agains Lebedev and with Mosely against Floyd. I was extremely wrong in both cases. That said, I don't think Toney has one good performance left in him. I just can't see any scenario where James beats the younger fighter. Lebedev is arguably in his prime and even if he's less skilled than James his workrate and endurance will win him the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by problem? View Post
                      if lebedev wins he'll be p4p number 1

Roy Jones Jr and James Toney in back to back wins?

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

thats crazy

lebedev is a great fighter.
                      number 1? don't be silly. calzaghe got to number 3 based on his geezer parade so i predict no higher than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X