Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: German to be Official European language over English

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

german was a mandatory course at my high school up until my senior years but still voluntarily took it

passed that **** with flying colors...its definitely harder to learn than english even though dutch bares some similarities to german. most americans dont even know the difference, have seen plenty of movies like hostel where they have the actors speak german rather than dutch while being in amsterdam which is ******ed ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      I won't argue about this cuz' I love the English language. The reason I love German is because of how visceral it is.

That and I've met some gorgeous German girls and I love how they speak it.

Its hard to rank tbh, but my favorites are English, Spanish and German. I like French too but not as much as the others.

Didn't you post a link a while back to a learning site?
      so basically u like the sound of it?

how would u even rank a language u dont know

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

whats wrong with that?

I always wanted to learn portuguese

portuguese and brazilian girls

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

language is phonic, why else would anyone like a language but for how it sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            whats wrong with that?

it doesnt make sense to me thats all....portugese isnt nearly as hard to understand. a friend of mine from brazil calls is slurred spanish

Comment

I aint speaking no german lol my m8 went to the protestant school and he had to learn it haha at my school catholic school it was french or italian. then spanish if you stayed on to 5th year.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                whats wrong with that?

You have to explain the most basic things to spamda. Apparently in his furry world you have to know a language before you can start learning it.

What???

Comment

language is phonic, why else would anyone like a language but for how it sounds?

expressive complexities? the french language follows the natural trail of thought seeing as adjectives for example never precede nouns. if ure fluent it makes conversational acts a lot easier, thats why the french often get labeled blunt because they have the natural ability to translate their emotions into words perfectly

Comment

You have to explain the most basic things to spamda. Apparently in his furry world you have to know a language before you can start learning it.

What???
                    if u actually knew another language instead of claiming u did u'd understand what panda means. but by all means try and learn german so panda can lol at u more

Comment

Ich Speile Fussball

Comment

Working...
                      X