No announcement yet.

Norm Macdonald not pleased with Bible joke, tears a new one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Norm Macdonald not pleased with Bible joke, tears a new one

Norm Macdonald was less than impressed by the "bravery" of a contestant who told a joke slamming the bible in the most misleading ignorant way you could.

Kind of not so breaking news, just thought it was kind of funny with all these secular progressive know it all's in this forum

Always loved Norm McDonald, and man did he ever crush that dude.

But that doesn't mean the bible isn't a load of dungeons and dragons bull**** written to control morons a couple thousand years ago. It is. And it still works, come to think of it.

Comment

He didn't tear anyone a new one. You realize that video is insulting norm for his clearly offended and ****ty response? He's drunk, wacked on pain killers and disliked the guy because he was gay and Jewish. It was quite embarrassing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        He didn't tear anyone a new one. You realize that video is insulting norm for his clearly offended and ****ty response? He's drunk, wacked on pain killers and disliked the guy because he was gay and Jewish. It was quite embarrassing for him.
        The guys jokes were middle-school level at best, the kind of stuff I would off handedly said to friends when I was a ****ing preteen. And bashing religion like that is cheap when you have nothing original, thoughtful, or funny to offer (i.e. George Carlin). He was just being an annoying, self congratulatory prick.

Dude was being one of those obnoxious, precious "Look at me I'm so funny tee-hee-hee" comedians, who never do anything memorable and suck ass. Norm destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          The guys jokes were middle-school level at best, the kind of stuff I would off handedly said to friends when I was a ****ing preteen. And bashing religion like that is cheap when you have nothing original, thoughtful, or funny to offer (i.e. George Carlin). He was just being an annoying, self congratulatory prick.

Dude was being one of those obnoxious, precious "Look at me I'm so funny tee-hee-hee" comedians, who never do anything memorable and suck ass. Norm destroyed him.
          He clearly sucked and didn't deserve any praises for being brave, but I still fail to see how norms drugged out response was any more impressive lol.

Comment

Haiiiiiii guise! I'm a gay jewish New Yorker guise! I was on the subway and a guy quoted the Quran at me guise! I sat my fruity ass down and said nothing guise!

Comment

Jesus Christ, you'd think for someone judging a comedy act he'd know what the phuck a joke was. It wasn't a good joke, but he still responded like a pansy.

Comment

Norms my guy but no need to have his panties in a bunch.

Comment

Liberalism is the new McCarthyism. If you dont conform to a politically correct view, they'll destroy your life. There are a whole bunch of old school, real liberals, that hate the new statist, anti free speech, fake liberals. Read some of Bernstein's latest stuff, its good. Liberals used to be smart and informed, now theyre idiototic, antisemitical, hypocrits.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    He clearly sucked and didn't deserve any praises for being brave, but I still fail to see how norms drugged out response was any more impressive lol.
                    Its called a schooling. Basically called him an idiot and that dumbfounded look on the comedian's face confirmed it. Rossanne's response was just icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                    X