No announcement yet.

Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    He's never had any to begin with. That's CrackerRead's new alt.
    I thought so,the ridiculous nuthuggery gave him away instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman
      Vitali destroys the original boxing thug with ease. The poor, ignorant, gambling-addicted mob pawn Sonny Liston was just a smaller Samuel Peter.
      Vitali by vicious, brutal, career-ending KO over Sonny.

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      You lose any credibility with crap like that.

Comment

LOL Vitali would walk right through Liston. Total mismatch. Liston is made to order for Vitali, a short come forward fighter who isn't particularly fast.
        Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 09-06-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          LOL Vitali would walk right through Liston mismatch. Liston looked helpless at the end of Ali's jab he would get snot beat of him by Vitali
          lmffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

LOL Vitali would walk right through Liston. Total mismatch. Liston is made to order for Vitali, a short come forward fighter who isn't particularly fast.
            Bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Liston UD.

Comment

Still obsessing over height huh? What are you like 5'1"?

Poet

Comment

This isn't even a fair fight. Liston is a slow plodder with slow hands. Vitali is faster, smarter, a bigger puncher and a better boxer.

He would walk Liston into traps all night and bust him up badly. I doubt Liston quits before the 5th round.

He quit against Ali who was half the puncher Vitali is. Vitali would also not be intimidated by his bully antics and in fact would bully him and make him his g/f.

Vitali by k.o.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    This isn't even a fair fight. Liston is a slow plodder with slow hands. Vitali is faster, smarter, a bigger puncher and a better boxer.

He would walk Liston into traps all night and bust him up badly. I doubt Liston quits before the 5th round.

He quit against Ali who was half the puncher Vitali is. Vitali would also not be intimidated by his bully antics and in fact would bully him and make him his g/f.

Vitali by k.o.
                    Sorry dude but Vitali is slow (slower than Liston), robotic (meaning he hardly anyone's superior as a boxer), and a grossly overrated puncher. Smarter because he's got a degree from a SOVIET university? That's the equivalent of passing the 8th grade in the US.....You can wipe your ass with Soviet degrees: They're worth less than toilet paper.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Sorry dude but Vitali is slow (slower than Liston), robotic (meaning he hardly anyone's superior as a boxer), and a grossly overrated puncher. Smarter because he's got a degree from a SOVIET university? That's the equivalent of passing the 8th grade in the US.....You can wipe your ass with Soviet degrees: They're worth less than toilet paper.

Poet
                      I don't think Vitali has anything to worry about.

Liston was nowhere near what this section makes him out to be. I know that makes me some sort of heretic, but I trust my eyes more than a bunch of poorly written revisionist history.

Sad that you would say that about Vitali's education though, I mean it really has nothing to do with the thread. I meant Vitali is smarter in the ring.

But while we're at it, he's obviously more intelligent outside of it too. You can tell by the way he speaks (more than one language) and by the way he carries himself.

Liston by all accounts was a surly **** who could barely write.

Comment

Working...
                      X