Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    shes quite pretty without the make up imo

funny how some members on here think they are all that
    I think she looks better without the makeup honestly. I hate when girls look like plastic dolls. she has a more homey, rustic look.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      she has a face?
      green'd

Straight men on this website have become a rare thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        But I do agree that these days natural beauty is pretty much non-existent
        You could find the hottest girl in the world with no make-up, and she'd plaster herself in the stuff
        That's clearly down to the media and their portrayal of what real beauty is.
        Jessica Alba without makeup is a sight to behold. You can;t fugly a face like that even if you tried.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          shes quite pretty without the make up imo

funny how some members on here think they are all that
          Agreed..this is just an unflattering picture of her. She;s a beautiful girl with big gorgeous eyes. The OP is either female & hatin' on the top of the line. Or is a male & hatin' because he;ll never get to tap that bountiful a$$. ****.. i know i'm hatin' on her because I can't have none of that...understandable. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post

bring back elizabeth taylor please (in her prime early 20s)...we need real beauty not ugly actresses/socialites that we all get nowadays

kim has no cheekbones...her face is way too horsey...i.e too thin and has no defining bone structure..she is fugly man without makeup.

Nowadays we don't have natural beauties... we only have fake ones ...any reasonable looking woman can look good with makeup...but man once it's off it's dog face time..men are just naturally better looking than women period.
            Another quality old schooler ( 6 years younger than Taylor.)

Natalie Wood

Last edited by res; 03-31-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Jessica Alba without makeup is a sight to behold. You can;t fugly a face like that even if you tried.

Alba without makeup looks much better than fugly kim. Kim looks like an old beat up whore who has seen better days.

Comment

this broad is like 4'2", caked on make up, fake nose, cheeks, lips, ass, and *******.

.............. I'd still hit it, if I had the chance though.

Comment

Alba without makeup looks much better than fugly kim. Kim looks like an old beat up whore who has seen better days.
                  she looks better without makeup.

as do most hot girls.

makeup helps fix ugly girls. it just worsens ones that are already pretty.

Comment

Yeah true but watch movies of elizabeth taylor when she was younger when you couldn't wear makeup and you can see what we lost ..and you can see in my picture what we got now kim kardashian ugly face.

@Dinero. Nice standards you got there..i suppose you are a fan of faces with no structure whatsoever...any hole's a goal? lol

btw lads...u r welcome to post any pics of women you find incredibly attractive and i'll be happy to voice my opinion

Man shut the **** up, and die so you can be wit her ol ass- even if she came back you dumb fu*k she'd be 80.. you can **** her all day ill take Kim.. you stupid troll ass mothafuc*a... obviously the pic of Kim you posted is altered, lol she endorses perfect-skin thus her skin looks a lot better then that photoshopped ****...

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      she looks better without makeup.

as do most hot girls.

makeup helps fix ugly girls. it just worsens ones that are already pretty.
                      Exactly.

Here's a perfect example.

With Makeup:

Without:

Comment

Working...
                      X