No announcement yet.

When i was a teen only a handful of chicks had big butts, now they everywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Woman at the gym have become more focused on their asses over the years and are really working on them with squats and donkey kicks. But yea, you do have a lot going the implant route and really overdoing it.
    The funny thing is they have no clue that will not make their butt bigger unless they are genetically gifted in that area. The fat has to distribute their, its like how some people get fat in certain areas, it will only tone them up. Some chicks dont have glut genetics, i think most dont. You need wide hips for that. Also the most disgusting is a chick with huge boobs and a super flat pancake butt where the tight jeans still look loose in the butt area lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      it ain't a yank thing, it's a hungry man let me see that ass clap thing

I mean...really?

Is that beckham? Damn! And I though she was fine cuz I only seen her face but she's a MAN!

Edit: this thread f.ucked with my head Idk if girl #1 has a real ass or if it's injected... Smh..

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Is that beckham? Damn! And I though she was fine cuz I only seen her face but she's a MAN!

Edit: this thread f.ucked with my head Idk if girl #1 has a real ass or if it's injected... Smh..
        imagine that booty right in front of you clapping your name infamous infamous infamous ...now does it really matter

me too on Victoria, always thought she was real pretty until the day I saw a picture of her in a bathing suit she looks like David Spade from the back

Comment

It's injected.

Comment

One word. Evolution.

Comment

I know what you mean, I feel like I was born too soon. I came up in the big titty era.

Comment

small dicks like me arent too interested in big butts

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  It's injected.
                  Damn... How do you know tho? Is every girl fake now? Ftw...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Big butts is a fat yank thing
                    big butts are good for tossing salad. Yes I'm a yank. California actually.

and of course latino.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 05-18-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Damn... How do you know tho? Is every girl fake now? Ftw...
                      I can tell by the way it looks. I been through all of Latin America. They're the originators of implants. On that girl in particular you can tell. It's too exaggerated. A girl with an ass that size has thicker thighs.

Comment

Working...
                      X