Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kimbo slice just involved in the most pathetic fight I've ever seen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Nikolai Valuev punched faster than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      I didn't watch the whole fight just a clip of the ending and **** look staged to me.
      Dada 5000 need an Oscar for that ending if it was fake. Leo getting raped by a bear ain't got nothing on Dada 5000 having a stroke during a MMA fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Dada 5000 need an Oscar for that ending if it was fake. Leo getting raped by a bear ain't got nothing on Dada 5000 having a stroke during a MMA fight.
        Did you watch the entire fight? I felt like that could have happened to either guy at any point beyond mid 2nd round.

Comment

yeah I made the mistake of checking it out, tuned in to see two guys snuggling lifelessly on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Did you watch the entire fight? I felt like that could have happened to either guy at any point beyond mid 2nd round.
            Yeah, the first time they got off the floor in the 1st round, you could they were both absolutely gassed. Thought Kimbo was going to faint.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              edit your post and add this

It looks like two guys who drank 20 beers a piece fighting

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                I didn't watch the whole fight just a clip of the ending and **** look staged to me.
                Whats with all this "stage" talk? Idiots on youtube was also saying that kimbo vs shamrock was fixed also. wtf would they fix such a fight for? whats the gain from it? not like kimbo brings in major bread.

Comment

this is mma...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    to give kimbo a little credit, he did clipped dada with an upper cut i believe right before dada came stumbling down. but yes it was still hard to watch. cant believe that was the co main event, and then the main event itself was terrible, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      to give kimbo a little credit, he did clipped dada with an upper cut i believe right before dada came stumbling down. but yes it was still hard to watch. cant believe that was the co main event, and then the main event itself was terrible, lol!!
                      The main event literally looked like 2 senior citizens fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X