Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs hits Wladimir Klitschko with a shoe after running up on him in the Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Roid rage?
    For sure!!! Dude must have had a megadose prior to hitting the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I am willing to give credit to the fight not happening to Steward and Klitschko's team. Wlad probably would have fought Briggs if allowed.
      More reporters
      http://www.boxingscene.com/briggs-ca...itschko--13310
      That a quote from who?

From Shannon Briggs and a writer who doesn't like Wlad. Take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Briggs sued his team after the Vitali fight. That's how bad it was...

I can't believe that even he believed this will get him any benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          That a quote from who?

From Shannon Briggs and a writer who doesn't like Wlad. Take it with a grain of salt.
          Reporters may mis report but the interview was with Wlad's trainer about the fight. At no time does Steward say anything about the fight not being signed in the interview.

Comment

Comment

That was all very odd, what even brought this about?

Comment

"i'm gonna make you it that shoe"

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 03-20-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I started following shannon briggs on instagram a few days ago and just deleted him after i saw this he gets on my damn nerves he just needs attention it seems like

Comment

lol This is great it's from so far left field. Briggs hasn't fought since 2010, when he was nearly on death's door, was dominated in both his last two meaningful fights which take place over the last what six or seven years? And he's in his forties and out of nowhere decides he's going to come at Wlad while Wlad has not one but two mandatory opponents lined up? LOL WTF kind of drug is this dude on? I hope it's just a stunt and he's not having a nervous breakdown. Damn.

Comment

Wlad barely acknowledged him. I can just about understand kicking off when someone is in your face; but when the person is casually going on about their business, you just look like a mad man.

Comment

Working...
                      X