Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Christians - Where did Cain Get His Wife?: What About Inbreeding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    It was explained to me by a devout Christian friend of mine that God can temporarily suspend those rules in terms of sin regarding incest when it is in favor of Christian arguments as they are getting pragged in a debate by non believers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      It was explained to me by a devout Christian friend of mine that God can temporarily suspend those rules in terms of sin regarding incest when it is in favor of Christian arguments as they are getting pragged in a debate by non believers.
      lmaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        incest........
        moar like wincest amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
          I thought I was a thread killer...
          lmao...nah i'm pretty good at it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            There was no other people besides Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve however had many children, Cain, Abel, and Seth are just the ones mentioned. Cain and Seth both took their sisters as wifes, the interbreeding laws were not created until after the Exodus from Egypt. The original humans did not have genetic defects that would ****** their offspring, so therefore it was permitted. It was only later after people began to sin and pass on defective traits that inbreeding became a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              There was no other people besides Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve however had many children, Cain, Abel, and Seth are just the ones mentioned. Cain and Seth both took their sisters as wifes, the interbreeding laws were not created until after the Exodus from Egypt. The original humans did not have genetic defects that would ****** their offspring, so therefore it was permitted. It was only later after people began to sin and pass on defective traits that inbreeding became a problem.

Yup. This is your answer TS.

Comment

Hey someone tell me the one about entropy being caused by sin!

Comment

Sins ruined our DNA. I've heard it all now.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    are you in favor or against incest? if the off spring didn't come out with genetic defects ?
                    I am absolutely against incest.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Sins ruined our DNA. I've heard it all now.
                      You can mock and laugh all you want, but that is the absolute truth. Any negative qualities you have, like alcoholism for example will be passed on to your offspring.

Comment

Working...
                      X