Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did y'all fans forget about khan or something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did y'all fans forget about khan or something?

Everyone forgot that khan almost tko'd el chino if 1st round was just a lil bit longer he'd have been done in one. Maidana went down once, my boy khan didn't even once, how's that for chin *****es. And cortez wasn't helping this dude was trying to clash heads, elbow and rabbit punch anything to win.
    And khan looked like he wanted to take a few shots to prove his chin to but maybe he didn't take them as well as he thought he would
    Got to admit though maidana is one hell of a fighter but he's dirty as hell.

If 1st round was just a lil bit longer y'all would have been suckin his dick right now.

He came very close to stopping him in that round. 30 seconds more and he would have been gone. Khan is a great finisher.

Maidana is like the Terminator. I was hoping he'd stay down for Khan's sake. lol.

Comment

yeeeee boiiiiiiiiii

Comment

yea but he got up and showed his warrior mentality

Comment

Khan is a ****

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
            yea but he got up and showed his warrior mentality
            true but khan had only like 5-10 seconds after the knockdown, imo maidana would have been stopped for sure if khan had some more time

I was also disappointed he did not go to body enough in the next round

Comment

Working...
            X