Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must suck to be a Floyd fan right now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must suck to be a Floyd fan right now..

..the whole world going *******. Mayweather fighting for attention like a little toddler by poking peoples faces. Floyd being bashed by the media and forgotten by the casual fan.

When the world wanted him to face Cotto, or Margarito, he went on vacation. A little man stepped up, and beat these guys that he declined to face in a more exciting fashion than Floyd ever could, enchanting the public in a way that Floyd could only dream.

I think the most painful thing for them is knowing that despite Floyds techical brilliance, he is scared to face the biggest challenge of his life.

I feel for you guys.

haven't you noticed all the pacquiao hate threads the last couple days? some extreme floyd fans are losing their damn minds.

people seriously get jealous over boxing ***** is embarrassing.

I have a feeling floyd is going to shock the world and sign the contract to fight pacquiao for may 2011. mark my words!

Comment

maywe@ther wont let us down, we aint worryied, pac still going to get his ass whooping

Comment

It must be shit

Knowing that pac has dominated 3 legit WW's in a row,3 guys that floyd didnt want a piece of a few years back when he was claiming to be the best in the division

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          maywe@ther wont let us down, we aint worryied, pac still going to get his ass whooping
          Hey, I'm a pac fan, and I acknowledge that Floyd can beat him. He's an amazing fighter. But it must suck to know that deep down he doubts it, and isn't enough of a fighter to go on with the fight anyway.

Comment

Pacquiao just beat a non-ranked Jr Middleweight, non top 10 P4P fighter who was a 5-1 underdog

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Pacquiao just beat a non-ranked Jr Middleweight, non top 10 P4P fighter who was a 5-1 underdog
              Pacquiao just destroyed three welterweights that Floyd went on vacation to avoid fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                ... that Floyd refused to fight at welterweight

Comment

it sucks some what mostly because u have ppl hating on the guy for anything and everything he does. there is also his silence and his reluctance to fight pac, which we all wanna see. then there are the ****ing fanatics on this site that think by making manny look bad, they somehow make floyd look good. those types are downright embarrassing.

who knows wats gonna happen. but i hope these next few months are very interesting.

Comment

it downright comical to be honest

like i TRY to spur up some kind of anger and reply but i just end up laughing

its like little kids throwing a tantrum

Comment

Working...
                    X