Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't create a character in fnr4? Is it a glitch or something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't create a character in fnr4? Is it a glitch or something?

I try to create a character and it says press the start button when your finish and when I press it. Nothing happens, except a screen that says press x if you want to go back for changes... What gives?

And what is even odder is that I can't exit the character creator thing when I'm in it and stuck in it and I have to restart the game all over again... So is something wrong with my game copy... I'm mad...

i think u made this whole thing up just to find another way to ***** about the game

Comment

Any other problems u found?

Comment

hahahaha this happened to me you gotta press up lol, to apply changes press up on the analogue

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i think u made this whole thing up just to find another way to ***** about the game
          I didn't you ****ing ****, and I'll even film it so you look like a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            I didn't you ****ing ****, and I'll even film it so you look like a ******.
            i was just kidding ffs

the only ****** is u if u really get upset that easy and waste you time videotaping **** like that

just chill bro. do u have a ps3 or a 360? id love to take u on online

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              co-sign homey.

Comment

just listen to what i said lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                  co-sign homey.
                  Nope he didn't make it up. I made a boxer with a photo and everything went fine. Second boxer I went to make with no photo and I had the same exact problem.

I kept pressing start and got the accept changes crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X