Degale will be robbed by PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    The fight is in Brooklyn
    Well that takes care of the Vegas factor.

Comment

Not so sure about that.. Did you catch the scoring of Jacks last fight against Bute? That was basically the opposite, they almost robbed him. Jack is with TMT/Haymon and DeGale is with Haymon only, at least for his US fights. DeGale will make more money for Haymon, Badou Jack doesnt really have a fanbase. If the fight is close, they will give it to DeGale.

Comment

I don't think so...if you want to talk conspiracies then Jack would get robbed. why? because DeGale is somewhat of name in england, he's worth more financially than Jack. why would you not increase the value of your better asset. anyhow i have degale winning by SD

Comment

Any word on who the judges are?

Comment

I've watched cards with Floyd's fighters on and seen them get robbed on their own shows. So you never know. There was an article not long ago about how the "establishment" is going out of its way to screw Floyd's fighters out.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I actually dont believe Jack is managed by Haymon. DeGale is, Jack is promoted by Mayweather and wasn't exactly a PBC fighter. Haymon has tried to get Jack beat by other fighters like Bute, Dirrell, etc.
              I like how everyone is ignoring this fact and keeping the circle jerk going. DeGale is the PBC fighter, not Jack. Jack isn't managed by Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I would be surprised if this weekend wasn't controversial too. Jack is a solid puncher whereas Chunky is more about volume with less impact. Unless there are knockdowns I can see opinion being divided.
                Yeah id go with that too. I think they are evenly matched, unless Degale's new SnC coach changes him as a fighter, which i doubt.

Degale can bang a bit with his left hand though. Dropped Dirrell twice and stopped Periban. Not murderous power or anything, and he still has funky technique, but it does seem to hurt his opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I thought Degale won but the scores were much wider than they should have been.

Degale, as always, fought down to the level of his opponent.
                  Ah, OK. I was impressed with his performance in the Bute fight so he must have taken his foot off of the gas during training for Medina.

Comment

i dont recall any fights where the tmt fighter on pbc got a gift

also, degale is with al haymon

Comment

I thought most decisions had been fair for PBC fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X