• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he use bad language?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      "Ether"

These guys act like teenage girls. I'd be embarrassed to have thought about making this sorta video let alone put it out.

Comment

I like the TBV its some good boxing talk. You really got to clear your schedule out though cause the shows are like 3 hours minimum. I havent been interested in any episodes lately though cause all these fights are TRASH

Comment

hell no.

Comment

the best podcast in the uk as to be ringside toe2toe... spencer fearon is great to listen too

Comment

The Boxing Rant is one of my favorites. Seems to be the most professional. I used to listen to TBV but Nes is a tool and his callers sound like they were dropped on their heads as babies and can barely string a sentence together.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Really? I see people say worse things on this forum DAILY!

The Difference is that Nes shows up to fights and Press Conferences, the same Nes you see on his youtube Channel is the same Nes you see in person and he will Ask Fighters, Managers, Promoters those tough questions

So I give Nes much respect he is not hiding behind a Mobile Device talking **** like SOME PEOPLE!
                Exactly!!! I remember leading up to the May-Pac fight a lot if people on boxing forums and Twitter was giving Nes a hard time. When he got to Vegas he posted anybody that had a problem with him could come see him while he was in Vegas. Nobody showed up.

Same with Donate boxing. He's at all the fights. He goes to the gyms. He doesn't sit behind a screen talking **** and criticizing fighters. The same stuff he says on his channel are the same things he says in person

Comment

Originally posted by Gazzatron View Post
                  The Boxing Rant is one of my favorites. Seems to be the most professional.
                  Those guys ***** & moan to much for me. There are a ton of podcasts out there that **** talk the structure of boxing (which is admittedly f#cked up) more than they talk about the fight last week or last night lol.

I think these guys do do a podcast live during fights that can be good cuz they just focus on the fight & not all the bs involved with boxing.

Originally posted by mattf View Post
                  the best podcast in the uk as to be ringside toe2toe... spencer fearon is great to listen too
                  I wanna dig those guys (& those Reddit Sunday Puncher guys), but as an American those accents are strong as f#ck & idk what anyone is saying 40% of the time. Outside of Tony Jeffries podcast I can't listen to any UK/UK-ish region podcasts.

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Exactly!!! I remember leading up to the May-Pac fight a lot if people on boxing forums and Twitter was giving Nes a hard time. When he got to Vegas he posted anybody that had a problem with him could come see him while he was in Vegas. Nobody showed up.
                  So he's not a shy dickhole, he's a out in the open in the open dickhole? Just cuz no one felt the need to fly to Vegas or meet him outside a Vegas hotel doesn't make him any less a dickhole.

And granted I actually dig Ness's hustle. Most of these cats doing **** in DIY boxing media are halfassing it or coasting like a mofo. Ness is putting in work. He's trying new **** that sometimes works & sometimes doesn't. He doesn't even seem to be in the top 50% of boxing podcast guys knowledge wise on the sport, but he's throwing in 5x the work & hustle these other guys are doing. Hell he puts in more hours talking about boxing than probably any other two other DIY boxing media people every week. So even doe he is a dickhole you kinda gotta respect Ness for those reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    So he's not a shy dickhole, he's a out in the open in the open dickhole? Just cuz no one felt the need to fly to Vegas or meet him outside a Vegas hotel doesn't make him any less a dickhole.
                    He was talking to the same people posting pictures in Vegas. He's not hiding behind a computer being an *******. He's an ******* behind the computer and in person. I'd say 99% of journalist aren't like that. The write these articles about fighters and when they're at the same fight they either ignore them completely or take pictures with the fighters and try to make amends. I'm not saying they should challenge the fighters to a fight. What I'm saying is be the same person you are at all times

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                      What I'm saying is be the same person you are at all times
                      This sounds like one of those things that sounds good at first glance, but in reality it just shows a lack of adaptability or the limitedness of a person. I mean what kinda down syndrome mfer is acting the same all day?

I understand you lose man points or show a lack of cavemanness for not being a dumb ass sometimes with things like getting into a fist fight over someone stepping on the back of your shoe & **** like that. And I've for sure acted like a dumb ass myself over man points nonsense or showed my cavemanness in public so I'm not one to act like I'm the better guy over this sorta ****. But its nothing to brag about really or at very least its a subspecies of humans with a shorter life span cuz being a dickhole tends to lend itself to dickhole **** like calling out people to fight you in Las Vegas & other activities that can end badly for all parties involved. Ness is kinda the Charlie Z of DIY boxing media with silly **** like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X