Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Amir Khan has set his sights on a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr, whose latest performance he described as "a work of art".

The 26-year-old hopes to have put himself back in the frame for title fights following his points victory over Mexican Julio Diaz, with Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia, the men who dealt him back-to-back defeats, possible opponents for a likely December bout.

In the long run, though, the target is 36-year-old Mayweather, whose own points victory over Robert Guerrero this weekend to retain his WBC welterweight crown was considerably more convincing that Khan's latest effort. [Click Here To Read More]

khan is smokin some real good stuff. watching him fight is like walking on egg shells.

Comment

yeah he'll use his iron chin to break floyd's fists

Comment

The Khan hype is long over. Please make it stop!!!

Comment

the greatest match up since Gatti-Ward.

Comment

Funnily enough I think Khan would bring out the best in Floyd. It could be Leonard Hearns (I) all over again.

Amir beats Floyd with his speed so Floyd turns BEAST & kayo's Khan (maybe later in the first round - or 12th).

Comment

Comment

Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely

Comment

and mayweather will give your weak chin trouble

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely
                    So if he will do better than everyone combined,you are saying he would win 6 rounds? That would make it a draw by the way,but you're deluded,Floyd would massacre Khan,he's 3 levels above the guy

Comment

Working...
                    X