Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado on Love and Ellerbe: Two ***** Ass Motherf***ers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado on Love and Ellerbe: Two ***** Ass Motherf***ers!

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - BoxingScene.com and other members of the media caught up with middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado shortly after his "Grand Arrival" for his May 4th showdown against the unbeaten J'Leon Love. The fight will be part of the pay-per-view undercard for Floyd Mayweather Jr's showdown against Robert Guerrero.

Rosado and Love were involved in a heated exchange that also included Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe jawing at Rosado. The Philadelphia native said that Love and his promoter's actions show that they are really nervous about the upcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I'm more excited about this fight then the Mayweather fight, at least this one is a toss up, but something is telling me Rosado got this.

Comment

hahaha, i like rosado, dude is funny and seems like a good dude.

Comment

Rosado gonna kill Love.

Remeber Love is that same dude who left The Margarito and Rios Training camp because he got his feeling hurt. #Bitchmade

Comment

can't believe Love actually asked for this fight...this is a huge step up and I've never really been that impressed with Love's technical skills anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
            Rosado gonna kill Love.

Remeber Love is that same dude who left The Margarito and Rios Training camp because he got his feeling hurt. #Bitchmade
            Love is definitely a hoe!!

Ellerb1tch should've styed in his lane and let the fighters be fighters...but noooooo, Capt Save A Hoe to the rescue...now BOTH Ellerb1tch and Love look like hoes atm....****in' clowns

Gabby stopping this dude...trust me!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              can't believe Love actually asked for this fight...this is a huge step up and I've never really been that impressed with Love's technical skills anyway

The only reason they took this fight is because they do not think Rosado is mentally and physically healed enough from his GGG fight yet. They think they are getting him at the right time. All that scar tissue to go after and they are thinking Rosado might not be at the top of his game.

He still may have some scar tissue to tackle, but he will be there fighting hard and on his game.

Comment

Does anyone know what Ellerbe was before he became Mayweather's lackey errand boy? I get the feeling he's just some guy Mayweather found and dressed up in a suit, put him behind a desk, and started calling him a CEO. He's on a major power trip but coincidentally "don't know **** about boxing." We'll, he should just keep being a good little Nazi so he doesn't end up mopping the floors at the Bunny Ranch out there in Nevada. That's what he's qualified for. That's where he'd be if Floyd didn't feel sorry for him or whatever it is. Rosado will smack this guy around. Being on the money team doesn't make you Floyd Mayweather, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Does anyone know what Ellerbe was before he became Mayweather's lackey errand boy? I get the feeling he's just some guy Mayweather found and dressed up in a suit, put him behind a desk, and started calling him a CEO. He's on a major power trip but coincidentally "don't know **** about boxing." We'll, he should just keep being a good little Nazi so he doesn't end up mopping the floors at the Bunny Ranch out there in Nevada. That's what he's qualified for. That's where he'd be if Floyd didn't feel sorry for him or whatever it is. Rosado will smack this guy around. Being on the money team doesn't make you Floyd Mayweather, unfortunately.
                  floyd sr said that he was originally brought in as a strength and conditioning coach but ive also read that he was brought in as security

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Love is definitely a hoe!!

Ellerb1tch should've styed in his lane and let the fighters be fighters...but noooooo, Capt Save A Hoe to the rescue...now BOTH Ellerb1tch and Love look like hoes atm....****in' clowns

Gabby stopping this dude...trust me!!
                    ive seen that capt save a hoe video, was that really ellerbe

Comment

Working...
                    X