No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Manfredo vs. Spina II; Cleverly Warning, Crolla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Manfredo vs. Spina II; Cleverly Warning, Crolla

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- More than six years have passed since Peter Manfredo Jr. knocked out fellow Providence native Joey Spina on national television at The Dunkin' Donuts Center in what was, at the time, Rhode Island's biggest turf war.

As they prepare to face one another again Friday, March 15th, 2013 at the Twin River Event Center in the latest chapter of their longstanding rivalry, both Spina (26-3-2, 18 KOs) and Manfredo Jr. (38-7, 20 KOs) are dealing with the fact there's much more at stake now than there was the first time they fought in 2006.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Iceman Scully's long lost bro is fighting, Manfredo.

I enjoy watching Manfredo, the dude got some balls and heart.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I remember Manfredo vs Spina fun fight, I dont even think it was a FNF it was like an ESPN special

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        I remember Manfredo vs Spina fun fight, I dont even think it was a FNF it was like an ESPN special
        Yeah, I remember that as well. It was a total blowout (Manfredo KO'd Spina) but it was good while it lasted. I think Freddie Roach was training Manfredo back then...

Comment

How can there be much pressure when neither one them are very good fighters?

Comment

Working...
          X