No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Alexander-Brook Could Head To Garcia-Judah Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    i'm a regular attendee of Kell's fights. i want to be there for his first world title challenge, and near to the ring. i'd happily watch Garcia's and Quillin's bouts on TV, but i wouldn't go out of my way to attend them.
    Yeah, I was going to add "unless you're a brook fan". Did u go to the Carson Jones fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Yeah, I was going to add "unless you're a brook fan". Did u go to the Carson Jones fight?
      yup, got some cool video from that one. and this wouldn't be my first time seeing a fight in NY (went over for the Margarito-Cotto rematch), just want to get a good view of the ring if i'm to make the trip over is all. potentially special night, as a Brook fan.

Comment

Sick card. Only thing that could make it any better was if Matthysse was fighting in the place of Judah.

Comment

Hope this fight is on Sky sports rather then boxnation

Comment

put Matthysse in a stay busy fight on this card and that would be STACKED!

Comment

alexander's fight are crap. dude must be the top pillow fisted fighter in history of boxing, along with that shitty fighter, bradley

Comment

Working...
              X