Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Arum had Darchinyan in mind from the very start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    The issue between Caribe and Top Rank has been there since before the Marroquin fight..... He still fought Marroquin and would have fought Poon if not for his health problem (Poon)

But now the Donaire contract is staring you in the face the problem that didn't affect your other two fights (Marroquin,Poon) now is such a big problem that Rigo wont sign??? **** doesn't make sense
    No it doesnt but legal issue between Caribe and TR. thats kinda why im in agreement with the TS. Something seems shady here and i dont know about you but i too was wondering why a guy that is not established, no fans, and only 11 wins will get such a big contract but hey thats another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What I'm saying is that Arum doesn't really want this fight to take place. At least not yet.

But he had no problem with the Poonsawat fight taking place.

That could be why the Caribe thing is popping up now while it didn't for Poon.
      Rigo not signing the contract=Arum doesn't want the fight.?.?.?

The Caribe thing isn't just popping up..... Its been there since before the Marroquin fight

Rigo didn't cite Caribe as a reason for not signing contracts for Marroquin or Poon.... How convenient he does it now

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        No it doesnt but legal issue between Caribe and TR. thats kinda why im in agreement with the TS. Something seems shady here and i dont know about you but i too was wondering why a guy that is not established, no fans, and only 11 wins will get such a big contract but hey thats another thread.
        The same issue that's been there for two scheduled fights now

You realize that right???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          The same issue that's been there for two scheduled fights now

You realize that right???
          Maybe they had an agreement for two fights and now its time to reneg contract and Arum not saying that. Like i said i know as much as you but something seems shady here. Especially since Arum is no fool when it comes to contracts. Something is up i think

Comment

He had to have known that Caribe was going to be an issue.
            I've been saying this and I will believe it. Arum plays dumb by he knows what's going on, then everybody blames the fighter. Just like the rios gamboa contract

Comment

It feels like this was his original plan all along and he just had to find some plausible excuse to get Mares and Rigo out of the way.
              I'm sure he had it in the back of his mind. In the end, Nonito hurts from either of these fights not being signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Maybe they had an agreement for two fights and now its time to reneg contract and Arum not saying that. Like i said i know as much as you but something seems shady here. Especially since Arum is no fool when it comes to contracts. Something is up i think
                The agreement was a 3 fight 18 month extension

Yeah..... Rigo is losing his mind

Comment

Hmm, did Nonito really mention Darch several weeks ago? If true that has to make you wonder.
                  Yes. On January 18th.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/18...bo-boxing-news

Comment

Arum had this in the back of his mind the entire time. I think he legitimately tried to make the Rigo fight happen but as soon as Rigo caused the any issue, he would not entertain the idea of solving it...just jump to the next thing as soon as possible.

I blame Rigo for this, I'm not sure what he is thinking and if he misses out on this, he deserves whatever fate his career holds for him at this point. Been pro for what 3 years now? Only has 11 fights......this is the norm for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Arum had this in the back of his mind the entire time. I think he legitimately tried to make the Rigo fight happen but as soon as Rigo caused the any issue, he would not entertain the idea of solving it...just jump to the next thing as soon as possible.
                      That's how I see it too.

Comment

Working...
                      X