No announcement yet.

paulie malignaggi "canelo not ready for mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulie malignaggi "canelo not ready for mayweather"

Paulie Malignaggi believes that Saul Canelo Alvarez is not ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr. Something which i agree with. He also speaks on a possible clash between himself and Marcos Maidana. I would love to see him fight Maidana and I honestly think Paulie could win that fight by boxing smart and with distance.

Good interview.

Canelo gets eaten alive by cotto IMO..

Comment

Everyone with common sense understands this. Even gbp understands this

Comment

Good to see Paulie becoming active as a pundit: he knows his stuff.

This is a given, though.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post
          I would love to see him fight Maidana and I honestly think Paulie could win that fight by boxing smart and with distance.
          Good call man, I think Paulie should be favored in that one. He's plenty tough and a way better boxer. He's only been beat up by guys with quick feet, Maidana's not it

Comment

Pauline beats the brakes off Maidana and wins a lopsided UD with ease.

Mayweather vs Canelo has my interest. I think Canelo will go onto big things eventually but right now he is a little too green to get past the older but wiser Mayweather who knows all the tricks. If GBP match them next I will be surprised

Comment

Gents, I present to you the future of commentating. Paulie Malignaggi!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Pauline beats the brakes off Maidana and wins a lopsided UD with ease.

Mayweather vs Canelo has my interest. I think Canelo will go onto big things eventually but right now he is a little too green to get past the older but wiser Mayweather who knows all the tricks. If GBP match them next I will be surprised
                Canelo is supposed to defend his tittle on December 8th so Mayweather will not be his next fight. Kirkland is the preferred opponent if he wants the fight. Kirkland is suing Golden Boy so they would have to work through that.

Comment

All the more why Floyd would push for this fight!

Comment

Paulie knows,
                    He's a very good commentator

Comment

Working...
                    X