Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Dubeof is right about Sep. 15. "We have the better fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see what the fuss is about. martinez vs chavez is an average fight. canelo probably wont be fighting anyone with a pulse so what else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      "We have a better fight, they don't even have a fight."

Are you a fucking idiot? How can you know if u have the better fight when it's not done for comparison?
      Jr vs Sergio is probably the second most anticipated fight behind Floyd vs Pac

Comment

canelo is still a draw, especially on mexican independence weekend. it's going to attract a lot of general public. of course, people who know boxing know which is the bigger & better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          i dont see what the fuss is about. martinez vs chavez is an average fight. canelo probably wont be fighting anyone with a pulse so what else is new?
          There is literally nobody available he can fight that'd be better though.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            There is literally nobody available he can fight that'd be better though.
            i dont buy that. he could wait a little while and fight cotto for example. whats the point in fighting somebody thats just there to make up the numbers.

Comment

i dont buy that. he could wait a little while and fight cotto for example. whats the point in fighting somebody thats just there to make up the numbers.
              I was talking about Sept. 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I was talking about Sept. 15th.
                yeah i know, that was my point, why does he have to fight sept 15th?

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                  Todd Dubeof is right about Sep. 15. "We have the better fight."
                  I hope Prickchard Schaefer keeps the date so he will be taught a lesson.

If you go up against the El Dinero de Vaca, you will lose.

Comment

yeah i know, that was my point, why does he have to fight sept 15th?
                    Because they're still pounding on a Sept 15 date for Canelo.
                    There really is no available opponent that could go against JCC Jr vs Martinez.
                    They should just move the date.... or keep it so Canelo can get some work in against another can.

Comment

GBP will not go through with their 9/15 date. They know it will make them look stubborn and foolish to go against jcc-Sergio. They need to pull out now, though. Otherwise, this will keep bringing bad attention to their decision-makers.

Being forced to make a Canelo fight will either cause them to take a bigger risk than they'd like (with less reward than under normal circumstances) or make another easy fight that will subtract from what they've done with him in his last fights

Comment

Working...
                      X