No announcement yet.

Transformers 3 ending WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    I enjoyed seeing the "good guys" win when I was little also. Hasbro is a brilliant marketer then. They let little guys imagine their own ending when they buy the toys. So any ending would be correct.
    Not really. There was no conclusive ending. Did the Autobots win the battle in ever cartoon? Yes. Did either side win the war? No. They couldn't end it because that would've killed the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
      I remember that introduction. It was called the rebirth. It had all the headmasters and targetmasters. Scorpinok and Fortress Maximus. But it was only three episodes. That was it.

No new stuff came out until beast wars. But by that time I was well into high school and done with toys.
      If you really remembered that then props, but if you had to google the info shame on you cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Not really. There was no conclusive ending. Did the Autobots win the battle in ever cartoon? Yes. Did either side win the war? No. They couldn't end it because that would've killed the franchise.
        I agree with that. I don't remember a conclusive ending to GI Joe or any other American cartoon either back in those days. They just get cancelled without any resolution.

Anyways, back to your original complaint, I feel that any ending would suffice since the movie is just one extended episode of the same plot. Over and over again the Autobots "win the battle" and the Decepticons running away each episode. Special Effects in a live action adaptation and nostalgia are the only reasons to see the movie. Last post, i'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          If you really remembered that then props, but if you had to google the info shame on you cheater.
          Dude, I'm in my 30's. I remember all the good 80's cartoons. He-Man, Thundercats, M.A.S.K., G.I. Joe all that good stuff. Had all the toys too. Now I kick myself when I see how much they are worth had I just kept them in the box.

Comment

Man I was so disappointed....

And to make it worse....after 2 hours or so...when the action was finally about to start..the lights in the cinema come on and the sound went off....every1 went MADDD

I felt sorry for the manager, he got ripped...

hahaha

At least we got free vouchers for any other film...gonna make sure i go to an IMAX 3D lol saves me £5 at least

Cant wait for Captain America + Batman The Dark Knight Rises

Comment

Working...
            X