No announcement yet.

THE HYPE of guzman is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HYPE of guzman is over!!!!

after years of giving him the benefit of the doubt..........hes just a footnote...............Sotto, antillon is more deserving than the hype this agapito sanchez(rip) conqueror way back at 122...............

Negative. If anything, Guzman proved he's a tough SOB. Going the full 12 with a possible broken nose is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      after years of giving him the benefit of the doubt..........hes just a footnote...............Sotto, antillon is more deserving than the hype this agapito sanchez(rip) conqueror way back at 122...............
      Its called a style clash.............

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Negative. If anything, Guzman proved he's a tough SOB. Going the full 12 with a possible broken nose is no joke.
        yeah props for that.......but he aint great...........how old is he 36??.................just another ?????.............

Comment

I'll say 1 thing about Guzman,Cotto should go learn how to lose from him!!Guzman got battered & beaten all over the ring,but he kept taunting & fighting,that takes heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
            Its called a style clash.............
            hes like a mini floyd...........just a "0".............old PBF dismantled a bigger chico.........................guzman = overated

Comment

He easily beat Soto landing 300 shots and 200+ power punches and Antillon got knocked out from a lesser fighter than Funeka.

Next.

Comment

i think it was all about Guzman not being as powerful at 135 as he was at featherweight. punches he hit featherweights hurt them and lightweights brush them off. some guys can bring power up with them and others cant. if they cant they better have the boxing ability to make up

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Mangler Jr You should just pay me because you know the truth ...foregt about the robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                    I'll say 1 thing about Guzman,Cotto should go learn how to lose from him!!Guzman got battered & beaten all over the ring,but he kept taunting & fighting,that takes heart!!
                    first funeka aint a PACQUIAO.............2ndly Cotto has been beating tough competition.............while guzman was letting years pass him by...............whens the last impressive guzman win?

Comment

Working...
                    X