No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes-Lara: Golden Boy Makes an Offer To Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
    Canelito I'm after My belt thanks for holding it me it's time for a real fighter to hold it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Canelito I'm after My belt thanks for holding it me it's time for a real fighter to hold it.
      Well see puto

Comment

Pawel ‏ @Mastrangelosb · Open
        @VanesBoxing So you say you trust in Top Rank and that you want Lara? You can't go both ways you know.Are you going to tell Bob to make it?

@Mastrangelosb I already did Let everyone know

Comment

War Lara!!!

Comment

Is it April 1st by any chance?

I like Vanes' confidence... "Bring on Lara baby." He won't know what hit him . I like the guy but he already made his first mistake, worrying about Canelo and the belt when he still has Lara to get by first.

Comment

Vanes-Lara is a fight the fans deserve.

Comment

Now that we know Vanes wants it, watch Arum try to kill this fight with a BS excuse. Nobody will be able to say "it's out of his control".

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Pawel ‏ @Mastrangelosb · Open
                  @VanesBoxing So you say you trust in Top Rank and that you want Lara? You can't go both ways you know.Are you going to tell Bob to make it?

@Mastrangelosb I already did Let everyone know
                  LOL.........right after a couple of more of these tweets he will not fight LARA and disappear for a couple of months just like he did with the ANGULO negotiation tweets.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack aaaaaaaa$$$$$$ foooo....

He wants Canelo without earning it....and beating Saul Roman ain't enough.

Comment

This is a good fight and definetly interested in seeing but it won't happen no need to further discuss until it gets nixed or made

Comment

Vanes wasn't willing to fight Angulo so I doubt he'll fight Lara. Even if he wanted to, Arum and Roach haven't protected him this long just to have him get beaten before he even gets to a belt.

I think it's ridiculous that these guys all have to take tough fights to get Canelo while he fights easier opposition. That being said, I don't think Vanes should be in line at all if he refused to face Angulo. Lara, Molina, Kirkland and Angulo have all been willing to face each other while Vanes has faced Troy Lowry...

Also, his team are claiming they've been fighting in WBC eliminators for 2 years, which doesn't sound right to me. According to boxrec, Saul Roman less than a year ago was a WBC eliminator and I don't recall one earlier than that either.

Comment

Working...
                      X